Game Master Challenge prizes

ChaoticFission

is there any point in keeping the prizes from the GMC? i see that most of them sell for around 1k...

if i keep them in my SDB, they will probably skyrocket in around a year....

so, what are the pros and cons of keeping the items? do they actually do anything, or are they just regular books/toys?

Personally, I think it would be best to keep them for a LONG LONG LONG Time. (Remember when Magical Poogle Toys were cheaper?) But, i have some challenge items from a year or so back that have never gone up in price (Like a few Morphing Potions) So, Which ever suites you though...

I like to keep prizes... Sometimes I end up with duplicates (restocked or gifted to me) and that's the ones I would sell... but I'd always keep my copy until the day I'm really broke (not gonna happen). :P

I do the same as V, but I use the books. There's a pretty high chance that advent calendar or event items from the GMC, Daily Dare, and plots are going to rise in price. It might not be a huge gain, but you are likely to get at least a couple thousand NP by waiting.