Any rumors of a new plot?

wulfbear

yeah me too i didnt finish any plot exept petpet park thanx to TDN and i am currently in the petpet caring part in altador plot. too hard, i just couldnt finish it.

There was a lot of speculation about this because of the time of year as well as TNT saying in the enws that they would "make up for the drought (of updates over Christmas) with something special." Nothing special came :(. Remember we're still waiting on "A Mysterious Voyage Continues." :O Hopefully that doesn't take aaages like the plot explaining purple pets' spots did (the recent Doctor Sloth plot).

=Cameron=

I was talking with TJ last night and we believe TNT are too busy catching up with things to really come up with something special at the moment (ie, a plot). I mean, they did cut in half the amount of things they release (shopkeepers, icones, items...) so there must be a reason for that :P.

Plus, I'm not in a hurry for another plot. We had to cover events after events after events since The Return of Dr. Sloth. Can I has relaxation? :P

I was talking with TJ last night and we believe TNT are too busy catching up with things to really come up with something special at the moment (ie, a plot). I mean, they did cut in half the amount of things they release (shopkeepers, icones, items...) so there must be a reason for that :P.

I would agree completely. They have a very long list of things to get through. Remember, they are a company, and have to sign up sponsors/advertisers for planned events, such as the Daily Dare and Altador Cup. They probably just meant Ogrin Day when they said the special thing, and people just spun it way out of proportion.

I would agree completely. They have a very long list of things to get through. Remember, they are a company, and have to sign up sponsors/advertisers for planned events, such as the Daily Dare and Altador Cup. They probably just meant Ogrin Day when they said the special thing, and people just spun it way out of proportion.

I agree. That is sad though, I was hoping for something slightly more interesting. Even a mini-plot would be nice :(

I want some sort of all-out war on Neopets, where all of Neopia is involved. That'd be fun :P

That would be cool. But, I can't think of a reason why that would happen. Sure, Meridell might fight Darigan Citadel and Maraqua might battle with Krawk Island, but why would a place like Roo Island want to fight Terror Mountain? If TNT can come up with something, they deserve a whole lot more cookies *evilgrin*

I want a puzzle plot as opposed to a war plot :( I always feel left out in wars because battledome really isn't my thing on neopets - I don't find it fun, it's time-consuming, expensive, etc.

Puzzle plots, on the other hand, are pretty accessible to everyone, even if some people feel like they're not as good at puzzles as other players.

It's understandable why people want a war plot or puzzle plot, depending on their interests. In my mind, the ideal form would be a 'pick a side' as in Meridell vs Darigan, but people could then choose to help their side exclusively (or primarily) with puzzles, or with Battledome fighting, with little to no overlap between them. Some people like both, of course, so I'm not sure how that would work. The idea is to give equal chance at glory in some way for people.

But I don't want another Meridell vs Darigan war again, when one side clearly will beat the other from the start. I mean really, would TNT really let evil win? I think there should be a war where you pick a nation, and then you vote on which side you want your nation to join. There can't be a good or a bad side, that way both have an equal chance of winning. And some sort of puzzle should be incorporated into it too.

I too got the impression that something special meant something that would be like universally exciting...

but since they didn't come out with anything right away, I'm kind of expecting that it will come out tonight or tomorrow.

Like the start of a new year equals the start of a new plot, or maybe some new pets/petpets, or something like that...

Something that everyone would care about. Not enough people would be excited about Ogrin day for that to be the exciting thing.

I would like to see a new plot. I really, really, would, but I would be just as excited just to see the Altador plot close! I'm so sick of that thing!

And actually the Altador plot has been open so long that I begin to think there is some sort of conspiracy to it. Like maybe

the new plot is going to be in someway related to the Altador plot, and perhaps that is way they have left it open so long?

The want to give everyone a chance to complete it, so they'll get the new plot... Are plots usually open this long? I haven't

completed any other plots, so I could be wrong for thinking this one's been open an obscene amount of time.