Christmas puzzle winners announced

Ian

The winners for the 2008 Christmas logic puzzle have been announced! Congratulations to arowe, Zwillinge♥, and sarabear who answered the puzzle correctly in the quickest fashion! We honor our winners and runners up as valued TDN members. Exactly 3464 people entered the contest, with 108 of them submitting their answers. Only 29 answered correctly! What a brain buster huh?

korbat_ny_2005.gif

The correct answers were:

• Dasher's Mistletoe Wreath was exchanged for Taelia's Negg.
  • Robin's Felf was exchanged for Taelia's Coat.
  • Comet's Hairy Snowball was exchanged for Taelia's Doll.
  • Nick's Raindorf was exchanged for Taelia's Token.
  • Cupid's Snow Slushie was exchanged for Taelia's Bed.
  • Rudolph's Snowickle was exchanged for Taelia's Snowball.

You can view the full solution and complete list of winners/runners up to the Christmas logic puzzle here. Thank you to all who played!

(and yes, you CAN comment on this post :P)

The winners for the 2008 Christmas logic puzzle have been announced! Congratulations to arowe, Zwillinge♥, and sarabear who answered the puzzle correctly in the quickest fashion! We honor our winners and runners up as valued TDN members. Exactly 3464 people entered the contest, with 108 of them submitting their answers. Only 29 answered correctly! What a brain buster huh?

korbat_ny_2005.gif

The correct answers were:

• Dasher's Mistletoe Wreath was exchanged for Taelia's Negg.
  • Robin's Felf was exchanged for Taelia's Coat.
  • Comet's Hairy Snowball was exchanged for Taelia's Doll.
  • Nick's Raindorf was exchanged for Taelia's Token.
  • Cupid's Snow Slushie was exchanged for Taelia's Bed.
  • Rudolph's Snowickle was exchanged for Taelia's Snowball.

You can view the full solution and complete list of winners/runners up to the Christmas logic puzzle here. Thank you to all who played!

(and yes, you CAN comment on this post :P)

Wow! I got them all right! And a very big well done to those who were 1st, 2nd and 3rd! (: Enjoy being rich!

Congratulations to everybody who figured our logic puzzle (and special thanks goes to Allan to allow us to hold it on TDN :P)

As for when will be our next event... I've no idea. We need to focus on working for now :P.

I should have sat down and attempted to work out the puzzle as soon as I found 23 scrolls, because I waited an extra day and still was able to figure the answers out. By the way, what page was the scroll with the clue "The person with the Jinja also recieved a Lemon Slushie." on? I know I looked at every single page possible, and when I found the 23rd it was on a page I had looked at, found the scroll, and just forgot to click!

Congrats to the NP winners! This was a lot of fun, thanks TDN

Haizz I expected already that I will got at least 1 wrong but I didn't expect my guess for Robin to be wrong. Anyway its still a fun game :)

I spent the last hours of the puzzle searching for the few scrolls that I was missing. I didn't find them, even though I continued searching once the puzzle had officially ended. It still bugs me, actually, that I couldn't find the missing scrolls. I'm fairly certain that I worsened my pre-existing eye strain combing the pages of TDN searching for the scrolls.

So to put my mind at ease, and the minds of all of those of us that got close to finding all the scrolls but didn't quite manage it, (I found 21 out of the 24) what pages were the scrolls on?

I am curious to see the locations of the ones that I missed. :)