My Shop (Check!)

:Jake

I haven't checked everything, but the jellies are way too expensive. Most sell for 2 or 3 NP, if that.

EDIT: Main Codestone is about 4400. Fire Mote is 8 NP. Sho Codestone is 25000. Stormy Negg is 8800. Tyrannian Pyjamas is 50 NP.

As recommended, check the Shop Wizard or the JN Item DB.

I haven't checked everything, but the jellies are way too expensive. Most sell for 2 or 3 NP, if that.

EDIT: Main Codestone is about 4400. Fire Mote is 8 NP. Sho Codestone is 25000. Stormy Negg is 8800. Tyrannian Pyjamas is 50 NP.

As recommended, check the Shop Wizard or the JN Item DB.

Woah - thank you dude. I just made about 25,100 neopoints in the last 5 minutes. :]

I'll give you the price that I'd put for those items left in your shop:

Mint Jelly: 1 NP

Dung Jelly: 1 NP

Tai-Kai Codestone: 3700 NP

Vo Codestone: 3700 NP

Main Codestone: 3300 NP

Angelpuss: 2900 NP

Poisonous Jelly: 1 NP

Raspberry Faerie Bubble: 250 NP

Fire Mote: 1 NP

The rest of the items are fine.

These prices would probably be the lowest in the SW and probably will get sold pretty quickly. If they aren't selling, you'd want to compare prices with the SW and then make yours lower than all of the others.

Personally I wouldn't even sell those priced at 1 NP. They don't sell easily and are often considered junk. I'd discard them, not donate them, because if you donate them you just fill up the Money Tree with more unwanted items.

I'll give you the price that I'd put for those items left in your shop:

Mint Jelly: 1 NP

Dung Jelly: 1 NP

Tai-Kai Codestone: 3700 NP

Vo Codestone: 3700 NP

Main Codestone: 3300 NP

Angelpuss: 2900 NP

Poisonous Jelly: 1 NP

Raspberry Faerie Bubble: 250 NP

Fire Mote: 1 NP

The rest of the items are fine.

These prices would probably be the lowest in the SW and probably will get sold pretty quickly. If they aren't selling, you'd want to compare prices with the SW and then make yours lower than all of the others.

Personally I wouldn't even sell those priced at 1 NP. They don't sell easily and are often considered junk. I'd discard them, not donate them, because if you donate them you just fill up the Money Tree with more unwanted items.

That's pretty cheap for codestones though isn't it?

I always (and usually) see in the SW what is the lowest.

Like earlier for example; I searched - Angelpuss

The lowest was 2,970 (I think) and there were 3 of them, so I bought them all. Then the lowest was 2,985. So I put all 3 of the Angelpuss' in my shop for 2,984. Is that a good tactic? I wouldnt do it if like, the lowest was 2999 and the second lowest was 3000

That's pretty cheap for codestones though isn't it?

I always (and usually) see in the SW what is the lowest.

Like earlier for example; I searched - Angelpuss

The lowest was 2,970 (I think) and there were 3 of them, so I bought them all. Then the lowest was 2,985. So I put all 3 of the Angelpuss' in my shop for 2,984. Is that a good tactic? I wouldnt do it if like, the lowest was 2999 and the second lowest was 3000

The codestones are priced by rounding down to the nearest hundred. Some of your codestones were very overpriced, like the Tai-Kai one was more than 1000 NPs over the lowest in the TP.

I really wouldn't recommend that method. That's like a 14 NP profit and really isn't worth doing. Just play games as an alternative. You won't make very much profit at all buying and reselling items, unless they are drastically underpriced.

Alright, so I just searched one of your item : Tai-Kai Codestone.

Method one : Shop Wizard

The Shop Wizard searches in different section of the market everytime your submit your search (or press on F5 to refresh your search). The sections are made of different bracket of users, based on their username. Since your username starts with F, your shop is showing with S and 5 (FS5) (Full list here). Your goal is to have your shop at the top of the list for your bracket for every single item :)

Anyway, here is the result of my search :

tai-kai1.png

The lowest is priced 3958np. Your should be 1np cheaper if you want it to sell quick. If you are a sniper, you can buy the few cheaper items and resell them for higher in your shop (still making sure to be the cheapest of your bracket).

Now, I also used the Super Shop Wizard (premium feature) to check how much Tai-Kai are going on currently. Here is the result :

tai-kai2.png

In the results, you will see that the cheapest from your bracket is showing, but the cheapest overall is 3930np. And they have a quantity of 32! If you want to be the cheapest in Neopia, price it 3929 and it will sell like hot cake XD.

I agree with Xepha, though I wouldn't buy hot cake (I'm hot cake intolerant ^_^). So, if you want to see what other people offer you, put it on the TP. Put the minimum price in the wishlist, and see what everyone offers. Once you get enough offers (I would say 5+), then see what the cheapest is if you want to price at your shop, highest if you want lots of Neopoints. Then cancel the trade. (Back in shop method, rejecting all offers first. More Neopoints method, reject the lower ones and accept the highest if it makes you a profit)

I agree with Xepha, though I wouldn't buy hot cake (I'm hot cake intolerant ^_^). So, if you want to see what other people offer you, put it on the TP. Put the minimum price in the wishlist, and see what everyone offers. Once you get enough offers (I would say 5+), then see what the cheapest is if you want to price at your shop, highest if you want lots of Neopoints. Then cancel the trade. (Back in shop method, rejecting all offers first. More Neopoints method, reject the lower ones and accept the highest if it makes you a profit)

I don't think using the TP is a good idea. It's takes a much longer time than Xepha's method, and if the item is buyable, people don't usually look in the TP, making it harder to sell.

I always check the shop wizard. usually, a quick average between two searches allows me to set a price. being a restocker im always stocking things into my shop, so the shop wizard is an indispensable tool i use all the time. Do know that you shouldnt overprice items if you want a quick sale. Sure you can overprice a little over the lowest price, but not so it exceeds the second, or third lowest price. I usually price a little below the lowest, or if i feel i should be getting more, i price at the same price as the lowest. Its up to you really, but no one is going to come waltzing in to buy overpriced stuff. Its akin to business after all.