Just Random

ΩCCΩ

As with the high prices of neopets on alll the iteams it had occured for me to make a foroum on how to make money quick and i wanted your opinion, yes even you :yes: at the back peeping behind your sibling who is sitting on the chair just waitiong for him to type his password 0:)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Artistic Expressions: Drawings and Writings' to 'Anything & Everything Neopets'.

find quick games that you're good at, play a lot of key quest, restock, and invest, either in items or in bargain stocks.

I make at least 30k a day just from playing half an hour of games. There are 3 criteria for picking games you should play to make money: speed, tediousness, and skill.

Games that you're good at (i.e. you can make 1000np/game from it) and which are quick might be a bad game to play because it's tedious. An example of this for me is techo says - it's relatively fast and easy, but i find it tedious and so I don't play it much.

Games that yield 1000np/game and which might be fun can be a bad game to play because it takes too long. I usually don't bother with games if it takes more than 2 minutes per game. An example of this is faerie cloud racers and sophie's stew. they both yield a lot of money, and they;re not too tedious, but the fact that it takes 5 minutes per game to make 1000np makes them inefficient.

Games that are fun (not tedious), quick, but doesn't yield a lot of money are bad for obvious reasons.

With all that said, spend a week or two just experimenting different games and finding your moneymaking games. If you can find even 5 games that fit the above criteria, then you're already guaranteed 15k a day (1k/game x 3games/day x 5) in at most 30 mins/day (2mins/game x 3games/day x 5), which is pretty good.