Hello!

Hey everyone! My name is Marguerite and I've been playing neopets off and on for more than five years now (smirks at how old this actually makes her). But I'm new to tdn. So hi!

Welcome to TDNF Marguerite!

My name's Stephanie. Don't worry....I've been on and off on Neopets for around 4 years and guess how old I am....:P

All the other stuff: Read the rules, hang around the snack table, insanity, blah blah blah.....there.

Nothing much, you'll get used to our community in no time! :D

Welcome to the insanity!

I even posted it on my look-up that I'm NOT too old for NeoPets lol the day you think you're too old to have fun heh it's going to be a very boring life from that point on.

Plus it's the simple pleasures lol (but I have a bit of a competitive streak with hubby and so far I think he's the oldest I know that plays)

I concur, V.

You can only be too young. Because if you are too young, that tends to mean you can't very well type well.

And typing bad doesn't sit well with me, you see. It rattles me somewhat.

And rattling me... it's like shaking an angry pizza. You will be pizza-sauced. Or bitten.

But anyway, I'm Laura. And welcome to our humble(ly huge), modest(ly amazing) home of TDN. :bonjeur: