Glowing Pets

rhi

I searched the forums and net to see if this question has a definite answer and didn't find one, so hoping you guys can help...

My Kougra got an expensive disease, and in an attempt to heal it quicker than the springs can, tried a trick from another website that suggested feeding it glowing or poisonous jelly to try and change the disease to one easier to heal.

Well, the springs came through for me... after I changed my cute Christmas Kougra to a Glowing one! I had no idea the glowing jellies could do that... pretty sure I only fed it two whole ones over the course of two days.

Anyone else changed their pets colors using jelly? Is it permanent? Because I still have the Christmas accessories in my closet is why I ask...

Thanks for the help (and first post so please lemme know if something is wrong with it... I'll fix it ASAP!)

~Rhi

Yes, it does happen sometimes... It's random though, so somebody could feed Glowing Jelly exclusively to their pet and never get them change to Glowing Color.

Yes it is permanent... until you repaint your pet of course!

Yes, it does happen sometimes... It's random though, so somebody could feed Glowing Jelly exclusively to their pet and never get them change to Glowing Color.

Yes it is permanent... until you repaint your pet of course!

Alrighty, thanks for the info! Weird that I still have the Christmas Kougra stuff in my inventory when he's no longer Christmas, but nifty! May repaint though... not a huge fan of glowing ^^;

Alrighty, thanks for the info! Weird that I still have the Christmas Kougra stuff in my inventory when he's no longer Christmas, but nifty! May repaint though... not a huge fan of glowing ^^;

Actually, you get to keep all paint brush clothes. They're sort of like a bonus for purchasing such an expensive paint brush. You can still wear these, or mix and match like many people do.

You can't trade them, though, can you...? Just out of curiosity. I need a royal paint brush! :( Want to try the keeping PB clothes too. I don't think any of my pets painted Christmas have clothes. Tell me if I'm wrong, though. But I've never had my Glowing Jelly turn my pet Glowing though... <_<

No, paint brush clothes can not be sold or traded. However, they will be transferred with a pet, but only through the Transfer option. You could theoretically get the paint brush clothes from a friend with the same species, but since you're not allowed to pay as this may be considered a tip by TNT, it would have to be a kind and generous friend.

Ok. I realised I was wrong about the Christmas Kacheek not having clothes - it does. I took them off and kept them safe. :) Still saving for the glowing jellies. :P

Actually, you get to keep all paint brush clothes. They're sort of like a bonus for purchasing such an expensive paint brush. You can still wear these, or mix and match like many people do.

And that as well is good to know! Thank goodness the advent calendar happened to give out Christmas two years in a row... I was a bit miffed at first it happened to be the paintbrush I already had, but since I kept them now I can repaint if the glowing gets on my nerves! Thanks for all your help and info!

Well I have stocked up on glowing jelly. It's cheap and even if it's random I'll take my chances.

I have a lovely Xweetok that I want to paint white, but until then I will play around to see what she turns into :)

Yes, for those of you who have been following me YES I have given up on the Shadow and the White is the one I want now. Lmao ya I know I can't make up my mind. But I have a beautiful petpet and thus far all my pets and petpet's match except for my poor Xweetok. So here we go lol