I Taunt the Pant Devil aviee

gimpm3

If I had to guess, I'd say the est. value of Baby PBs would be 600,000, because that's how much they're worth in the Hidden Tower, and most items in the Hidden Tower have the same price as the est. value.

I personally used Obsidian Daggers. 100-200NP for est. value of 62,110NP was good for me (I also had about 10 to 20 of them in my SDB already from the tome). That makes 80.5 Obsidian Daggers which would be easier and faster to trade off in the Trading Post. I still have all 81 of mine (too lazy to get rid of them) sitting in my SDB if anybody wants them.

It Took Me Like 10 Minutes To Get The Avvie, Just Keep Trying. Cant Be As Hard As The 'Evil Blue Fuzzle' Avvie. Lol, :)

• 2 weeks later...

{(quote) YahuhltsJake} i got the ITTPD avatar after like 30 minuets of refreshing, but i got the Evil blue fuzzle avvie on my first go. I think its just luck on which way you get the avatar. Oh wells.

If you want 95 golden geraptiku talisman im am offering them at 180np each, which make 17100np. So if you would like to buy them then pm me or neomail me on neopets. my neopets account i neo_battler987

:) b)

Have you gone into your neoboard preferences to see if you have the avatar? If you refresh quickly you may not see every page so you should double check your list every once in a while to make sure it's not there. Your secret avatars are at the bottom of the list in the order in which you won them. So if you just won the ITTPD it should be the last one in line.

Just to add my 2 cents - I used the GGT option and got the avatar immediately. I had half of them in my SDB, pulled them out and went to my inventory page. The event was at the BOTTOM of the page not the top.

That makes me wonder... maybe if you take them all out of your inventory (to your SDB) then put them back and try again... that might work too.

Let us know how it works out.