TDN Christmas Logic Puzzle Discussion

Ian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm done. There was one clue that I couldn't find, but oh well. I didn't feel like going through every single page yet again, so I guessed.

Sounds like I probably won't be one of the first 3 if I'm right, but it was worth a try. :) I love logic puzzles!

i would hope was kind of hoping there would be a leader-board or something. that way other players can know how well they're doing by comparison with everyone else. too late for that now though.

i wonder when the results are going to be put up?

ian will probably put the results up after the competition is over... can't wait to see who won :D

Well I don't know what number I was in line for my guess but I'm more than anxious to figure it all out!! >.< The wait is almost ALMOST as bad as the hunt for it all lol

Yoho TDN-ers!

My name is Allan, I'm from a guild called Underwater Spirits and am a close friend of Vero aka Xepha aka Angelxepha aka V

xD

Just thought I'd post a wee message to say hi - I'm the one who created this puzzle, and I hope you're having fun with it.

It was made last year for a guild Xmas Activity, and is still hosted on our webbie:

http://waterspirits.net/

(well not at the moment! *cheater*)

I'm a big Jellyneo.net fan, and don't really visit here a lot, except to see what V's been making. SO good luck on the last day and it has brought me a lot of joy to see so many TDN-ers suffering from headaches!

*HAPPY XMAS*

I just cant's wait for the results!!! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well then, I have found 20/24 so my plan of finding them all on the last day did not succeed. But its a logic puzzle, so it really shouldn't matter how many clues you have, though the more the easier it is... anywway, its still fun (:

Hmm, I guess so - using the clues I have so far, I've figured most of the items the pets have. But I only have three of Taelia's clues, so I've only found the item that was exchanged for what for one pet.

Edit: I now have four of Taelia's clues, but I need to know all the items to figure them out...

And Ian - mail? I don't really understand...

Finally submitted my answers. Wish I would have done it sooner, but didn't have time. Know I'm not one of the first, but dying to know if I got it right. Makes my brain hurt when I think about it.

Allan! Awesome that you posted here man! Hope we hear more from you and of course as a fellow Waterspirit I am loving this puzzle :)

Um... google has this lovely function of saving and searching earlier versions of websites which you can see by clicking on the "cached" link next to a search result. ;) SO... thanks for sharing.

Awesome logic puzzle, btw!

Yoho TDN-ers!

My name is Allan, I'm from a guild called Underwater Spirits and am a close friend of Vero aka Xepha aka Angelxepha aka V

xD

Just thought I'd post a wee message to say hi - I'm the one who created this puzzle, and I hope you're having fun with it.

It was made last year for a guild Xmas Activity, and is still hosted on our webbie:

http://waterspirits.net/

(well not at the moment! *cheater*)

I'm a big Jellyneo.net fan, and don't really visit here a lot, except to see what V's been making. SO good luck on the last day and it has brought me a lot of joy to see so many TDN-ers suffering from headaches!

*HAPPY XMAS*

By which I meant: If you're still missing any of the clues, a quick google search will get them for you. I know, I know... that's not how it's supposed to be done. But the logic puzzle is the real challenge, and it would be horrible to not be able to finish it because you couldn't find a scroll (which is busy work, not logic at all!).

One hour left!