Well, hello there?

Soundbot

Hi. I'm Soundbot, a name I picked up from a ventrilo program used by an old WoW guildie to broadcast some of his DJing sets. It was a lot better than any other alias I'd used up until that point, so I try to use it when I can!

I'm twenty years old, an english major, and hoping to get married by October of 2009, if the two of us can ever manage to save up for an apartment first. Bah.

That's about it. I really only joined so I could try to get some avatar loans; I figured it would help to make a good impression, though!

Edit: Oh, and when it comes to Neopets, I used to play years ago (when I was thirteen, under the still around name gamewolf_252 - though it's become more of a time capsule and side account). I started back up as a time killer, but I guess the gamer part of me is still hardcore about collecting everything and whatnot so!

Hey Soundbot! Welcome to TDNforums :D

I like your username, very orignal :)

I'm V, content director of TDN. Very often around to help people, so if you have a question feel free to ask away!

Hiya... I am Marianne.. Welcome to TDN! Don't forget to read the rules... Help yourself to the snacks... and beware of Laura... Umm... Yup I think that is all you need to know!

Welcome Soundbot! Heh, not many newbies here have such a nice ring to their names. :P (Yes, I know that was a disgustingly bad pun... (: )

Well, I hope to see you around the forums! :)