Chinese Banquet of the Pwnful People!

Empress Keiko

*watches tape* This tape isn't going to do anything! *puts tape in VCR, pushes play, and now watches tape* much better!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keiko:....did extermination kill all the cameos?

Marvin Martian: Well, I do say...

Keiko: I think a lot of them hid.

Popeye: I eat my spinach

Since I wasn't here it's time for me to update the new Metroid 7.9 on The Metroid Hunter. *bad australian accent* *holds up floppy disc* This is Experi-Ware! When I update Metroid with it, he will do all the crazy experiments I can think of! *grabs Metroid and inserts Experi-Ware* Now, I will spill this shockingly red punch on this amazingly white carpet. *spills punch* And now Metroid will get the stain out with his tongue! Go Metroid, go!

Foxy! You have a VCR!?!?!?!? I didn't know they exsisted anymore!

Bugs Bunny: What's up doc?

Meepit in a Maaepit costume: Look, everybody, I'm Mortimer the meepit!

Foxy: *throws stones and cabbage at Mortimer* BOOO! HISS!

Mini: Ahh, this is the life. *sips lemonade*

Camera Crew: *nods of agreement*

Director: Hey, can someone change the tape? I think the recording tape is about to run out.

Everyone else: SIGH, can't we relax just for one minute!?!?

Director: It's been, *checks watch* 2 minutes! Now go, I need this on the film for everyone to watch! Gosh, think of the people!

Then you should buy your own carpet! GO FISH! I bought those sharks full price! ARGH!!! *picks up phone*

Hi, I'd like to order new sharks?....Seriously?.....Are you telling me?....That's a lot of money!....Fine! I'll pay!....You're here?....You want a large tip?....Forget it, squeky! *hangs up* *opens door*

Delivery guy: Here's your sharks.

Me: Are they what I ordered?

DG: Sure. Whatever.

*slams door* Ok Metroid! Meet your new friends! *opens up giant crate covered with more locks than stars in sky* *giant metal shark steps out* Now, sharky. I want you to go punish Metroid because he was a bad boy.

Metroid: Oh, boy! My very own metal shark as a friend! I'm gonna have so much fun with you Sharky! This is one of the best days of my life! I'm so hap-

Voice: The next scene is too violent for public television. Instead of showing you the scene, a picture of kittens playing in a meadow filled with happiness and butterflies, will be shown here for the next few minutes.

Foxy: Awww! Look at the cute kittens! Here, kitty kitty! C'mon! Awww, I know ya'll must be the cutest kittens ever, oh yes you are!

Foxy: ......

Foxy: Why are we talking like it's a script?