Chinese Banquet of the Pwnful People!

Empress Keiko

Mmm. Rice... *drools excessively* *runs over to punch bowl and removes snorkel used previously in death-defying stunt* If anyone needs me, I'll be diving in the 500,000 gallon lobster tank!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. *yelps* Stupid lobster- no- n-no that's not very- no! Don't pinch me there, ya bad lobster!

Wahoo! Lobsters! *Gets out butter and shell crackers* I'm going in!

What, you thought there were no lobsters in the lobster tank?

Mmm. Lobsters. *Walks over to the giant pool filled with JELL-O* Oh, I love life! *Jumps onto ppol**JELL-O bounces me back to floor* Aww. *Carfully walks on, and is sucked into the Jello.* YAY

Eh, if you get stuck just eat your way out!! *takes a huge bite of Jello and chokes* KAH! KAH! *coughs* ugh, so don't eat your way out....

Um, I do. I'm stuck. I guess that the ever-so-much occuring dream of swimming in Jello doesn't quite work. It's more like swimming in quicksand...*Struggles to get free, fails*

Thanks. *walks to pool right beside Jello pool. This pool is filled with pudding* GERONIMO! *Jumps in*

Mmm. pudding. VANILLA! I suppose that this is the pool room, cause I see pools full of honey, ice cream, water, acid, syrup, soda, and a frozen water pool, for ice skating. *keeps swimming in the pudding pool* ((Wow- try to say pudding pool 3 times fast!))

*pops out of nowhere with a stretcher* I knew this would happen while I was gone. *picks up morgan*

Of course there is a hospital! Morgans practically died 19 times already....