Trading Post..common courtesy

kan-tree-nah

As a trading post regular, I tend to find that some people need to be a little more polite and courteous to their bidders...

Today I was trying to purchase a secret lab map piece (as I am doing it the slow way and getting them individually) when I finally have enough NP to get the next piece. I put my offer in hoping that I would be recieving it. I then got the message saying that the person offering the item had accepted another item. I would hav been ok with this...except that it was more than 100,000 NP.

If anyone who uses the trading post regularly know when someone accepts another offer or cancels the lot...you don't get your NP that you offered back....

So I am putting it out there for others who read this to be nice and reject all other offers before accepting or cancelling the lot....

I don't think I'll be using the trading post for a while...thats for sure...

Oh! i never knew you dont get the money back. I actually had an offer on one of my Coconuts today (It was worth 60k, they offered a Key ring that was literally 1 NP and 10k, I rejected before i canceled)

Thanks for the update! I am glad i know this now..