Ylana Skyfire Key Quest Token

chuichi

Its a Token for the Key Quest game :) Its not an item, exactly. You can see it in your collectors case, and you use it to play the game with... like how in Monopoly you can choose the token you play with? Same type of thing.

You can read more about what Key Quest is in TDN's guide ^_^

Its a Token for the Key Quest game :) Its not an item, exactly. You can see it in your collectors case, and you use it to play the game with... like how in Monopoly you can choose the token you play with? Same type of thing.

You can read more about what Key Quest is in TDN's guide ^_^

Thanks!

I went to this page: http://www.neopets.com/keyquest/collector_case.phtml

However, I cannot see the token there! So far the number of tokens I've collected is still 0...?! :(

Can everyone else see their new token there?

Thanks again

Hmm... thats odd, I can see it in my case. Even played a game with it to see what it looked like lol

I think you might have to load a game of Key Quest before it shows? Maybe... try playing and if it doesn't show up, send a bug report to TNT.

yes, all the site-awarded tokens go into the "special" section and get automatically placed on your quicklist.

FYI: the new token's alignment is DARK, so in order to fully utilize this, you will probably want to start playing the board from the top-left corner, hope to roll a 5, and go to the right :)

yes, all the site-awarded tokens go into the "special" section and get automatically placed on your quicklist.

FYI: the new token's alignment is DARK, so in order to fully utilize this, you will probably want to start playing the board from the top-left corner, hope to roll a 5, and go to the right :)

Hey, thanks for telling us about the alignment and how to take advantage of it. :)