Thank you TDN - Merry Christmas

Ðãrk_Ångê£

I've been playing Neopets for 7 years. Before I played Neopets, I played a game called Cartoon Orbit. Cartoon Orbit sadly ended on Oct 16th, 2006. One of the Cartoon Orbit staff members created a new game called CollecToons on Oct 16th, 2008. I beta tested the game and was reunited with a lot of old friends. An incentive in the game is to get items and points for referring others; just like Neopets. It took me only 2 months to be the first person to reach 100 referrals. I promoted CollecToons here on TDNforums.com. You guys have been really amazing and supportive. I really love this forum because you guys are willing to help anyone even if its not about Neopets. I've noticed that most of you are retired Neopet players. Because you stick around this forum even though you don't play the game, shows a lot of loyality and how this forum is truly a family. I am proud to be in the TDN family. I am so glad that you help me with my goal. Now I want to share some Christmas gifts with all of you. Just reply with your Neopets user name, and I'll send you an item. ^_^

-Jazzy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and wow I never expect you to give out items but still thanks! My username is by the side...

o_O Amazing. Congradulations on getting to 100 referrals on CollecToons!!! My username: hillyhawk

Once I turn 13, I'll send you something in return. But you'll have to wait just less than 4 months.

Aww You're So Nice!

My Username Is, Evilad

Though I'm Really Not Evil Lmfao.

When I've Got My Last 30k And Buy A Baby PB, I'll Save Up Again And Send You Something Nice In Return =)

Wow. That is the spirit of giving in action. I hope to one day repay you in some kind way, although for now I'll "pay it forward" in the usual way by giving items to people who are newer than me.

My username at Neopets is maxwerx :) .

Please don't get me anything on Neopets. I still have my accounts but I don't play. I just like to help others.

I'm just so glad that you guys helped me by joining CollecToons ^___^ I just sent you guys some items <3333

If you get items from ziegs_girl, zieg_the_red_dragoon, snakepuffarturo991 or Scrawnyfish then That's me!

Yay Thanks! I Got A Red Paint Brush From Jacko Like 2 Minutes After You Gave Me Those Items. Lmfao You Give Me Good Luck! =)

Cartoon Orbit!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think that's what made me start Neopets... no it was Nicktropolis... well then I stopped but then I completed Pokemon and then I lost it so HELLOOOOOOOOOOO Neopets :D

By the way thanks a lot TDN you're gr8!!!

Username: Bluerang1

You don't need to give me anything, I'm cool but thanks though or in advance :D

You're Guys <3

Cartoon Orbit!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think that's what made me start Neopets... no it was Nicktropolis... well then I stopped but then I completed Pokemon and then I lost it so HELLOOOOOOOOOOO Neopets :D

By the way thanks a lot TDN you're gr8!!!

Oh my Goodness! Someone who knows what Cartoon Orbit is! Yay! They had banners of Neopets on Cartoon Orbit so that is how I joined Neopets... ^___^ Is your Neopets user name "bluerang1" ?

Edit: I saw that you edited your post, thanks!

Khepera666, clear your inventory. I wanna send ya more stuff.

I'm glad TDN has helped you so much on your goal!

Its great that you're being so generous, you'll be bound to get something in return in the future ^_^

My neopets username is at the side but all I want to say is Merry Christmas and hope you'll stay active!

I'm glad we helped with your referrals :)

And I'm glad you decided to be generous and give things away. Way to be in the Christmas spirit! :thumbsup:

Have a holly jolly Christmas!!!

My username is 'rebeldingdong'