Christmas!!! Fashion

tempdisplay

Which of my Pets Looks best?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I wonder what happened to it earlier

• Cheikz
    • Croy
    • Kitthie

I've painted all my pets Christmas except the zafara18 beacause she's my lab pet and I hope she changes colour not species because Zafara's are cool so she gets a new home for Christmas.

So First up is Cheikz with Mynci Antlers (came with the PB), Ice Cave Background (I was going to use the same BG as Croy but it's an NM item), Tacky Lighted Holiday Shoes, Winter Shenkuu River Rush Board and Yooyu Mittens. I went for the Snowboarder Theme:

v8b4casdaqmw441ffjfm.png

Next is Croy wearing Christmas Chia Festive Hat, Lederhosen and Wooden Shoes (came with the PB). Holiday Decorated Tombstone, Seasonal Designer Purse (suited Kitthie more put she can't hold it) Snow SPLAT (went with the BG) and Terror Mountain Snowy Hillside Background. Theme is walking in oh I know Terror Mountain :D:

poheq5b190p7ju5tgqh.png

Finally Kitthie, she's sporting a Festive Slushie Slinger Cap, Holiday Home Background, Holiday Tutu and Seasonal Wings. I didn't know she didn't have much items. But she looks good :D I went for she relaxing but dressed-up in your Neohome:

bh3g31awfvcdggd78p0.jpg

I didn't add zafara18 as I mentioned earlier I didn't paint her so it wouldn't be fair but you can see what I did to her with what I've got here.

I nearly lost all I typed that ad Vibrant thing that appears when you move your cursor over a word is annoying but I guess it's what supports the site, I think...

So post descriptions, link or/and pictures of what your pet looks like here :D! We can all rate our pets out of 5. Sigh :tired:

Oh I missed Wocky Day *sob* :crying: What did I do that Friday... Was it when the computer was being hogged?

2.png

Antidepresseur was turned Christmas and then Island by the lab ray. Keeping the Christmas hat on to be festive.

2.png

Sir Gemely is celebrating New Year (the background) :P

2.png

Pufflesnow was painted Snow :)

2.png

Kaihrou is my totally festive pet XD

Please note that images will be automagicaly updated when if I customize my pets differently.

2.png2.png

2.png2.png

These are what my pets look like at the moment. Quite a bit of it is NC items, because I really liked the way they looked on my pets. I did paint my Lupe, pitibullu, christmas so that I could get the clothing. But I didn't really like the colour that much, so I repainted him yellow.

Only dressing up mrsoates my Kacheek this year.

4.png

She looks so delighted with her Neggnog and her Air Faerie Bubble Necklace (spent my free 50 NC on). I like her hat, too.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=mrsoates

Her lookup, with the animation of the hat and bubble. ;)

I just dressed up my pet for Christmas...

2.png

She's dressed up for a christmas party at home...

Ishigaki

2.png

He has a Simple Background with a Simple Faerie.

Sasazuka

2.png

Same Same, Background and Faerie, also Scarf.

I don't really decorate my Neopets that much, not too many good outfits

for Cybunnys, Unlike Xweetoks. Espeically at Christmas time, They will

get THIS much decorated, after that, Its just Basics