The Grand Neopian Neolodge

maxwerx

Do you put your pets in the Grand Neopian Neolodge?

Which hotel do you pick?

What extras do you get?

How many nights do you stay?

I always put all my pets into the Mountain Lodge for 28 days. I used to sign up for extras, but I don't anymore. What about you?

I Usually Pick The Best Hotel, All The Extras, And Usually For One Week As I Am Currently Avatar Hunting And Need My Pets For Some Tasks =)

I use the cockroach tower too, but only when I go on vacation and thus can't connect to Neopets.

Behalve my holidays/travels, I feed my pets every day (yay for fishing, omelettes and jellies :P).

My pets are customers of The Cockroach Towers. :P They have a discount price for pets who accept to hunt the little bugs too... that's why it's only 5np a night!

I heard that it really doesn't matter (in terms of game-play consequences) which hotel you choose. But still. The Cockroach Towers?

I sent my pets to The Cockroach Towers once when I was low on NP. I just bought the Essence of Esophagor for Bluwerx (I told them "Look, we bought this weapon so we can actually do something in the next war, so we now have to tighten our belts and stay at The Cockroach Towers").

I signed up for 28 days.

You know that page that loads after you check in? The one where the pet says something like "Yippee, I'm going on holiday! You're the best owner, ever! I love you." And they look so happy and full of hope?

I felt so guilty.

I checked my pets out right away, liquidated some things from my SDB (my SDB is empty to this very day), and sent them to The Mountain Lodge.

I usually use them if I'm out of food or when I'm having exams and I will not be around for a few weeks, I'm not that bad sending them to Cockroach Towers since the rest of the hotels are not that expensive. I usually send them to cheap hotel at the least...

I heard that it really doesn't matter (in terms of game-play consequences) which hotel you choose. But still. The Cockroach Towers?

You said it. It has no game play consequences, so why spend more for it. I can just save all my omelettes and jellies and sell them later to cover the low fee of that hotel XD.

You said it. It has no game play consequences, so why spend more for it. I can just save all my omelettes and jellies and sell them later to cover the low fee of that hotel XD.

But it makes me feel so guilty to send my beloved pets to a place that sounds like a rejected scene from CSI.

But it makes me feel so guilty to send my beloved pets to a place that sounds like a rejected scene from CSI.

I can live with that feeling. It's either that or I forget to feed pets (specifically the ones on side accounts).

My Grarrl doesn't like posh hotels - they're not his style. So if I find I'll be away and won't be able to feed him, he usually picks one of the cheaper ones, with one or two extras. :yes:

I Always Seem To Forget 2 Feed My Pets Or I Cant Be Bothered As Its Too Much Hassle Buying Them And They All Want More. But Im Generally Quite Nice, They Go On The Island Tour & Ferris Wheel Everyday =)

Usually I have spare food in my inventory - omelets, fish, jelly and such - but when I don't, I send my pets to the NeoLodge. Cockroach Towers, too XD.

And this hasn't happened to me as I am under thirteen and my email address isn't stored, but my sister has had emails sent from her pets in the Neolodge, saying that they are having a great time and she's the best owner ever, stuff like that. And the Hotel they went to was...Cockroach Towers :laughingsmiley:

Nowadays I'm too lazy to feed them omelettes and all, but I do still want them to be chipper little pets, so I just stick them in the Neolodge for 1 day at the Cockroach Towers, with Restaurant, Grooming, and Maid Service. I'm a regular customer now.