faerie quest overload

Dragonis

I haven't gotten Faerie Quests, but I do feel that I'm luckier than usual. I got the Tooth Faerie avatar random event. I got Codestones and better things from the wheels and dailies. I wonder if TNT has improved the chances of getting something good just because it's December.

Lucky streak? I wish! I got hit by the rock in the wheel of monotony, blasted by fire in the wheel of mediocrity and got ill from the wheel of excitement; this has not been my day :(

Lucky streak? I wish! I got hit by the rock in the wheel of monotony, blasted by fire in the wheel of mediocrity and got ill from the wheel of excitement; this has not been my day :(

Och! I've never had it that bad... I think. Is there a way of increasing chances of gettin a FF quest?

Oh haha I thought only I got this luck, I already got 2 faerie quest in a row today, one from dark and one from fire...

Edit: I just got the third one from air faerie...

They are leaving me alone for now... I think I had forgotten to reset them after the last one I refused to do (I'm turning them down for training reason as well)

I'd be really surprise to get another FFQ so soon... but if it happens, I will get the buzz avvie ahah XD