2 Hour Delay!

Superfly

Oh yea, thank goodness for snow/sleet/freezing/rain/participation.... BECAUSE, I now have a 2 hour delay tomorrow morning.

Maybe if I'm lucky, school will be closed when I wake up, we're supposed to get more over night.

XD While you guys in the northern hemisphere are getting winter weather, down at the equator we're just getting rain.

What happened today? Did school close after all? Or did the snow plows do too good a job?

There was an urban legend going around in my school (back when I lived in the US) that the senior class once poured water on the lawns and windows of the houses of various school officials. When the officials woke up and saw the ice, they canceled school. We never did learn if it was a true story or not. :)

Yea it just stayed at a 2 hour delay, but 20 minute classes is pretty fun too. lol

And that doesn't sound very like it would work (pouring the water on the school officials lawns and stuff...).

We were all hoping for a snow day today, but it never happened. Would've been better for me, then that way I wouldn't have actually missed a day of school. :/

And on a side note, guess what?

...I'm drinking jello in a cup. :P