Leonardo Da Vinci

dailyneogirl_

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The author says so himself that the STORY isn't true, but the BASIS to it is possible.

I'm interested in it, but skeptical. He could have had a child, for sure.

The Da Vinci Code is COMPLETELY FICTIONAL.

The author even says it himself. It was just a good story. :P

No, some parts were facts. Not completely ficticional.

• 1 month later...

Imagine years after, you found out you have the blood of christ. That will be amazing. Yeah, and true, like penguin ruler said, "you get the creeps once you stare at mona lisa's painting too long". It gives me the creeps.

It's a fictional novel but many people have speculated over it anyway. The key being "it's fictional".

Yap. Da Vinci was a genius, really. But he is not actually Christian, you know. I don't know why he painted 'Last Supper'.

I'm sorry if anyone replied to this already but during the Renaissance Period most art was commissioned by the Church. That's why so many paintings, etc from that era were religious themed.

Guest �strophysicist

As a Catholic, I believe that the very thought of the Da Vinci Code being true goes entirely against my religion. Mary Magdalene is a follower of Jesus, a woman which he cast out seven demons (it says that in the Bible.)

The MAN sitting beside jesus in the last supper is one of his 12 apostles. Mary Magdalene is NOT in this peice of art. The apostle in question has been described in the Bible as a feminine looking man.

the%20last%20supper.JPG

The Da Vinci Code is FICTION. This has been confirmed by the author in several occasions. I believe the fact that this topic has been allowed to continue is offensive to all Christian beliefs.

As for the Mona Lisa. It is just a work of art by a dead artist. It is so popular because it took so long to paint (or that is what I think.)

Guest �strophysicist

Mary Magdalene was merely a woman who believed in Christ. Worshipping her is like worshipping a peice of toast.

((OMG, MARY'S FACE IS ON MY TOAST!!! I WILL SELL IT ON EBAY FOR 5 MILLION DOLLARS!!!)) lol

As a Catholic...
Mary Magdalene was merely a woman who believed in Christ. Worshipping her is like worshipping a peice of toast.
I meant the Virgin Mary, Jesus's mother...

Wow. o_O. Good luck to you when the Catholic mobs tar and feather you.

V I will PM you in reponse to your reply.

Guest �strophysicist

You only read those words didn't you.

Anyway, I am leaning towards Atheism. WE CAME FROM MONKEYS!

If you think about it, Adam and Eve's children were incest. That is the only way for humanity to multiply in the times of Genesis. Why would God allow that? Is there a God that both supports sin and cries upon sin? We never think of these things. If there was a God then why would he allow so much suffering in the world? Is it possible we worship a being that does nothing for us in return? Or is it possible we worship nothing at all?

You only read those words didn't you.

Anyway, I am leaning towards Atheism. WE CAME FROM MONKEYS!

If you think about it, Adam and Eve's children were incest. That is the only way for humanity to multiply in the times of Genesis. Why would God allow that? Is there a God that both supports sin and cries upon sin? We never think of these things. If there was a God then why would he allow so much suffering in the world? Is it possible we worship a being that does nothing for us in return? Or is it possible we worship nothing at all?

RTFM! (Exept you REALLY can't say that about the Bible. )

I'm PM - ing you. Just wait for it ...

im not into Star Wars too much anymore now im obsessed with Halo (i can see you like Halo too) i always play multiplayer CTF and i always have to be on the red team but in my opinion i find Halo a bit sexist because you cant play as a female in the game and the only female in Halo is that purple computer lady kind of not wearing anything as if she (actually it) was there for dudes to drool in front of or something but thats just my opinion

Guest �strophysicist

Cortanna is an AI, and if you read the Halo novels you'll know that she is different from other AI. Unique.

As for not being able to play as a female in the game... There is only one Spartan left, and it is the Master Chief. I guess that is why there is only male spartans. As for the Elites, only male Elites because the covenant is sexist. o_O