-Your Wishlist or item you want (could be petpage link or text):

Illusen items

Mystery Island items

Green items in general

...that aren't in my gallery...

and, well, a

Mystery Island Paint Brush - 4.5-5 mil

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them:

I collect illusen items, mystery island items, and green items in general in my gallery. I'm Irish and I really like green things in general, so I decided to create a green gallery.

I've been wanting a MIPB for a while now for my Ogrin, Aierean. I saved up when it was about 2.5 mil and then didn't buy it and stopped playing neopets for a while. Now I'm back on neopets and it's a lot more. I'm almost tempted to paint my Ogrin another color just because mystery island is so expensive. :guiltysmiley:

(heh, it doesn't help that my other favorite pet is a Maraquan Shoyru... not so cheap either.)

-Aprox. cost of item(s):

Illusen, Mystery Island, and green items... highly variable. :)

MIPB - 4.5-5 mil o_O

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? This is important, so that the person will be available to accept the gift (to avoid the item being returned to me).

Just about any time. I don't keep much in my inventory and I'll be on daily until Christmas.

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun):

Merry Christmas! It's my favorite holiday, and I hope you enjoy it too. :D

Username: Soundbot

Wishlist: Pandaphant (Good god, I haven't the slightest idea of how much, other than way too expensive.)

Use: My fiance thinks they're adorable and I want to give her one :x

Best Time to Send: Just about whenever. I will be away the weekend after Christmas, though.

/browse wishlists. Let's see if I can help anyone out!

-Your Neopets username: lupin686

-Your Wishlist or item you want: Gelert Feather Wrap

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them: I have a new Gelert and I want to base her profile ona Indian basis. Plus it's sooooo cute!!!! ;D

-Aprox. cost of item(s): 74,988 NP or more

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? Whenever. It's after Christmas though.

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun): Happy Merry After Christmas, ya'll!!!!

Ohhh i found how to post, YAY!!! here ya go o_O :

-Your Neopets username: plug_your_ears or neo_rules101 (anyone is good)

-Your Wishlist or item you want (could be petpage link or text):Baby Paint Brush.

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them: well after i save the Baby Paint Brush and i save my money i will buy a lot of paint brushes and make a wonderful gallery!

-Aprox. cost of item(s):590,000 neopoints

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? This is important, so that the person will be available to accept the gift (to avoid the item being returned to me). anytime after 3:00pm (weekdays) or anytime weekends.

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun): Merry (belated) Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!!!! ^_^

Ohhh i found how to post, YAY!!! here ya go o_O :

-Your Neopets username: plug_your_ears or neo_rules101 (anyone is good)

-Your Wishlist or item you want (could be petpage link or text):Baby Paint Brush.

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them: well after i save the Baby Paint Brush and i save my money i will buy a lot of paint brushes and make a wonderful gallery!

-Aprox. cost of item(s):590,000 neopoints

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? This is important, so that the person will be available to accept the gift (to avoid the item being returned to me). anytime after 3:00pm (weekdays) or anytime weekends.

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun): Merry (belated) Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!!!! ^_^

um.... according to the first post of this topic,

The Christmas Wishlist will end on the 25th (that's midnight on the 24th).

sorry.... but i believe that you're a bit late.

-Username:dc_girl55

-Wishlist or item wanted:Baby Paint Brush

-Why i want it and how i would use them:i want a baby paint brush because i my dream pet is a baby shoyru!

-Aprox. cost of item:590,000np

-When is the best time to send me the item?:Anytime afer 5:00pm on weekdays & weekends

-Christmas Greeting or comment:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!May your neopets be in good health this year!!(and hopefully well fed lol) ^_^

does this mean i cant request anymore?dang. I'd just do it you could choose to ignore it..

-Your Neopets username: Creeed_

-Your Wishlist or item you want (could be petpage link or text): Baby Paint brush

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them: Its for my mum. I can see she really wants one.

-Aprox. cost of item(s): 600k

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? This is important, so that the person will be available to accept the gift (to avoid the item being returned to me). : I'm online pretty much for the whole day

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun): Happy holidays

-Your Neopets username: o_rubyfairy_o

-Your Wishlist or item you want (could be petpage link or text):Mara PB, Faerie PB, and a Kad

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them:Mara PB for my Acara, the other one for my Wocky, n' the kad for her too.

-Aprox. cost of item(s):I dunno, just know it's around 7 mil or so

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? This is important, so that the person will be available to accept the gift (to avoid the item being returned to me): Saturdays are best

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun): Weweechooahmarriequishmas

Guys, Christmas is over and 2009 have started. You're welcome to create a new general wishlist thread but Ellie has stated that it was too late after Christmas for her to send you a present.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.