Top Posters In This Topic

Neopets username: xshadow_

Wishlist or item you want + aprox. cost of items:

Baby Paint Brush - 600k

Pink Paint Brush - 2.2 mil

Xweetok Popstar Dress - i don't really know

Codestones

Explain why you want them and how you would use them:

the pink paintbrush and the xweetok dress because i would really like to have a pink popstar xweetok

the baby paint brush because... i also want a baby pet =)

and codestones... they are always welcome xD

When is the best time to send the item?:

anytime of the day, i'm online most of the time

Cherry Mistmas everyone and a very happy new year ^^

Well, I don't have billions of nps so I can't really offer full amounts (such as 2 mil, 700k, etc). I wish I could, though. What I'm going to do is offer what I can (which is a fair amount), to help you save up for your fund. I know it's hard to save up because, I had to do it when I wanted to get my last baby pb. It's always good to have a bit of help =).

So, I created this topic in order for everyone to see other people's wishlists and if they want, they can help each other, and of course I also created it in order to help people =).

I will be making the offers tonight, so please if the trade gets canceled, just set it up again and edit your post. I will be making the offers from my lupes_are_kewl2 account.

Well, I don't have billions of nps so I can't really offer full amounts (such as 2 mil, 700k, etc). I wish I could, though. What I'm going to do is offer what I can (which is a fair amount), to help you save up for your fund. I know it's hard to save up because, I had to do it when I wanted to get my last baby pb. It's always good to have a bit of help =).

So, I created this topic in order for everyone to see other people's wishlists and if they want, they can help each other, and of course I also created it in order to help people =).

I will be making the offers tonight, so please if the trade gets canceled, just set it up again and edit your post. I will be making the offers from my lupes_are_kewl2 account.

I don't want to ask too much of you anyway. :) I just think it's really great what you're doing. Is there anything you want? Gift-wise? :) :)

-Your Neopets username: Kopakasheild5.

-Your Wishlist or item you want (could be petpage link or text): Gruslen or codestone set.

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them: So I could lend them.

-Aprox. cost of item(s): Gruslen: 8k Codestones: 50k

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? This is important, so that the person will be available to accept the gift (to avoid the item being returned to you): Sometime before Christmas. I'll kep my inventory clear until then.

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun): Merry Christmas, happy Honica, Happy Quanza, and hapy new years everyone =D

I don't want to ask too much of you anyway. :) I just think it's really great what you're doing. Is there anything you want? Gift-wise? :) :)

Not really. I collect books and petpets, mostly. So, if you have any spare ones you don't plan to sell or use, then feel free to send them over. You don't have to, though.

-Your Neopets username: Kaiandshadow

-Your Wishlist or item you want (could be petpage link or text): Holographic Coltzans Shrine (you can see it here)

-Explain why you want them and how you would use them: Because I'm a stamp collector so this would make my stamp album more gorgeous

-Aprox. cost of item(s): I don't know a bunch of coins :D

-When is the best time to send you the item(s)? This is important, so that the person will be available to accept the gift (to avoid the item being returned to you). I'm going to be here all hollydays

-Your Christmas Greeting or comment (just for fun): Merry Christmas to all.

I'm making offers as we speak. I will post the names of the people I made an offer to, but let me know if you didn't receive it. Again, I will be offering from my lupes_are_kewl2 account.

By the way, I'm sending the items according to the time you'll be available to accept. If you're going to be away, expect your gift upon your return.

The list is now over, if you didn't receive a gift, it might be due to the following reasons.

-The item is way too expensive. Therefore, could you please create a junk trade so I can contribute with some neopoints? Thank you!

-You have more than 50 items in your inventory. I PMed those people so just reply back once you clear it up.

-Your gift wish wasn't too specific. Therefore, I don't know what to send :(.

If you haven't received any gift or trade offers (there's one person I sent an item to, instead of offering. I forgot who it was), please send me a PM and I'll let you know why.

LIST:

-superkick1987

-jk500

-ishigaki (I used the username written on your profile. The one you posted doesn't exist on neopets).

-Xepha

-jasmine_baggins

-hillyhawk

-animetriplicate

-stephanie28915

-nuclophobic

-levanamoony

-drea

-Kopakasheild5

-harry__potter__freak

Not really. I collect books and petpets, mostly. So, if you have any spare ones you don't plan to sell or use, then feel free to send them over. You don't have to, though.

Hmmm. I'll have a look in my SDB, see if I have any petpets lurking around in there.

And I'm going to be away all weekend, so don't worry about making an offer on my trade just yet. :)

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'm up to 2.194 million right now. Still got a long way to go before I can get the potion, but your donation really helped. Will you allow me to give something in return?

mvm7hg.jpg

Sure, but I'm not really asking for something in return. Unless, you have a book or a petpet you didn't plan to sell nor use.