En Rui

'Sup y'all...

I'm back to complain annoyingly that I have gotten lots of random avatars on neopets, but I dont know how to use them!

In fact, I cant even find them! Where are they?! Ggggrrrr...

Anyway, what do we use them for? Can we put them in our personal photo area (in the forums)?

I think it would be fun if my forums profile could have an avatar!

Thankx... I bid you farewell from my humble abode... (perhaps i should use this phrase more often?)

On the navigation bar on Neopets (where it says 'explore' etc) you'll see one that says 'Boards' and when you have your mouse on it, it'll say preferences (the 2nd choice). Click that. The first box should be a drop down screen with the word 'Avatar'. All you do is choose one and then click submit at the bottom. They are mainly used for the boards but some people (like myself) like to 'collect' them. And yes, you should be able to put them in the photo area.

Hope that helps!

But, unfornunatly you need to be 13 years or older to use the neoboards.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to be able to use the Neoboards to set your preferences. :)

well thank you very much everybody!! It's been a great help. Too bad im below 13

Cool! But Chichimiri, how did you put that shining scorchio avatar next to your name. I want to do that too!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't post more than once in a row. Please click the edit button below you posts in order to avoid double-posting! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Cool! But Chichimiri, how did you put that shining scorchio avatar next to your name. I want to do that too!!

Thats very simple, go to your controls here, then edit avatar, upload an image (250x250 highest size) and then thats all there is to it!

Dont You Use Your Avatar When Neo-Mailing And When Searching Profiles Aswell? Still, Its Probably Not The Highest Priority On Their Minds. =0

Yes, you do, you can see the avatar someone has on their lookup, when you search them and when you neomail someone, you can see their av, next to their names!