Mystery Island or Tyrannian?

Noodle

Mystery Island or Tyrannian?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Paint brush choices

• Tyrannian
    • Mystery Island

I have aquired a lovely Jetsam from someone.

I want to paint him a special colour, but which?

I really like the Mystery Island Jetsam but it's over 1mil.

Tyrannian is my second favourite but I like Mystery Island better.

Should I save up the points for a Mystery Island PB or should I go with a Tyrannian?

I was thinking about saving up for the Lab Ray, but there a good chance it'll change his species, and I wouldn't want that.

Which do you all like better?

2.png2.png

I think you should paint it mystery island since you said twice that you like it better. it may cost more, but since its what you really want, i think it will be worth it.

and if you change your mind while saving, you can always switch.

and since ive been using the lab ray it has changed my pet's species quite a bit. its changed twice so far this week alone.

Personally I'd go for Mystery Island - it might be more expensive, but it'll be worth it in the long run. :yes:

If you like the Mystery Island one, then you like it. That should be your goal. However, how long will it take you to get there?

You can choose to paint your pet Tyrannian first. Then start saving for the Mystery Island color. It will take a long time to get the Mystery Island color, but during that whole time you have a lovely Tyrannian pet.

Also, you can choose a different color that you can settle on for now. For example, Cloud and Speckled cost about 100,000 NP each, and they're pretty decent as temporary colors while saving up for a major color.

I personally like the Tyrannian Jetsam. I dislike the bone in the Mystery Island Jetsam's fin; it looks too comedic for me.

I'm Not Really Fussed About Those To To Be Honest. My Favourites Are Royal, Baby, Faerie And Desert. =)

Personally if I were you I would save up for the Mystery Island paintbrush, there are some things that are just worth saving up for, and painting your pet your favourite colour is certainly one of them

I totally agree with the above comments - if you love the Mystery Island color, then go for it. You don't want to continually look at your Tyrannian Jetsam and constantly wish that he/she was Mystery Island instead.

In the interim, you can paint your Jetsam a cheap PB color that you like :)