Hello

jun

Hello everyone, My name is Jun (ishigaki on NP)

I am pretty much 17 years old, and I have been a Member of Neopets for 65 months (My older account)

So i am not that bad with it ^^ I hope i can be of help for some people

Hello Jun (or ishigaki) Welcome to the TDN forums, just read the rules And you shouldn't get into trouble. If you need any help, just ask someone, and if you find someone who needs help, feel free to help them too. Most of us here are really nice people, maybe just a little strange, you'll get used to it :b

Trust me, I wont worry about strange people at all ^^ Oh! the forum rules are pretty simple for me.. I shouldnt worry... I am usually very respective of the ruels, and i will follow them to my best!

Welcome Jun! *official welcoming handshake* It's great to have new people here! I see Rosy's shown you the ropes already, so yeah - I'll just mention one or two other things: there's a snack table on your left in case you're hungry. Also, some of the members (*cough*Laura*cough*) bite, so carry a pie cannon! (:

Seriously? Is coughing my name really necessary. AA? She's bound to meet me soon or later, and realize what I am. *nods*

It all started..... in Indianapolis. On July 8, 1994, a very rainy Friday as I do recall, something tragic happened.

A little monster was born. She screamed to the high heavens so everyone knew she was there. She may have been as loud as she was because the doctors cut her head open in an emergency C-Section, but none the less, she was loud.

This monster spent her first year in Indy, until her parents decided to relocate to Illinois. That, my dear friends is where our little monster is residing now. In fact she is sitting at a computer right now... typing on this very forum in this exact thread....

....or so I've been told.

Anyway, I'm Laura. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.... because you won't be leaving anytime soon.... :evil:

Hi jun! I'm Strategos. I see that rosy and AA mostly showed you around, so that's that. So I guess I should just say hi. "Hi!" Anyways, have a fun time here while I find someone capable of ... erm... taking care of Laura. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Welcome Jun! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *cookies on the left, cakes on the right, but the dark chocolate are all mine* :D

Btw, I'm amazed on how well you manage to tame Laura! :D

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D

Welcome Jun! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *cookies on the left, cakes on the right, but the dark chocolate are all mine* :D

Btw, I'm amazed on how well you manage to tame Laura! :D

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D

U: All she needed was a bit of love....

:_: I want the dark chocolate though!!!!

• 2 weeks later...