help needed on Decreasing HP

bokkie

Hello

I didn't look how high I got with training HP and I got by mistake to 41. and level 20. the other stats are 20-21. now if I want to train strenght or the others I have to first train to level 21. which would mean I have to pay 2 codestones and wait longer for the course to end. so my question is how can I decrease the hit points? I read somewhere that the ghost negg does that. but it was not clear so I tried it. I had 41/41 HP. after feeding the ghost negg I got 36/41 instead of having 40/40. so I need to get the 41 back to 40. thank you

Lab ray... but I don't recommand it because most of the time, it ups your HP instead of decreasing it.

To avoid such situation, I usually train my STR and DEF to a maximum point that I set in my head, and then I train HP. Then I go back to Level to even things out...

To avoid such situation, I usually train my STR and DEF to a maximum point that I set in my head, and then I train HP. Then I go back to Level to even things out...

well...that's a bit too late...and I remembered after I clicked the button and it said what codestone I need...and there was no turning back:(

I don't think that the Lab Ray can remove max HP points, only give them. Sorry, I don't really think there's any way to drop them :(

Yup it is impossible for the lab ray to decrease max HP.

You can see lab ray stats here:

http://lablog.sunnyneo.com/stats.php

There's actually a 12.98% chance that the lab ray will increase your stats, which is the most likely zap you get.

So, don't try the lab ray. It can only make the problem worse.

I think you're just going to have to keep training your pet that way. Sorry, there's no way that I know of that can decrease the HP of you pet.

Don't feel so bad. Codestones are more affordable now than before because Key Quest is giving Codestones away as prizes. Besides, you would eventually have had to start training using 2 stones when your pet's stats capped out the Level20x2 maximum.

The only ways I can think of to lessen HP is to try the Kaleideonegg and the lab ray - both ways are expensive and very very random. You're better off accepting reality and sticking with Codestone training.

Besides, when you reach the Level40x2 maximum and need to start paying 3 Codestones, you'll miss the days when you only spent 2 Codestones. ^_^

Consult TDN's training guides (see TDN's Battlepedia). Also, you can search for articles on the Stock Market and games to help you find ways to earn more NP to pay for all those Codestones. If your PC and connection are fast, you can try playing Key Quest too.

I wouldnt use the lab ray. in my experience it just gives you HP. i used it exclusively for a while and now i have the same problem where i have to level up to match my HP.

I think the cheapest thing would be to just pay the 2 codestones.

and if it makes you feel better, i will be paying 6 codestones to train my pet's defense from 20 to 200 since i didnt think i needed it before.

The only ways I can think of to lessen HP is to try the Kaleideonegg and the lab ray - both ways are expensive and very very random. You're better off accepting reality and sticking with Codestone training.

Just to clarify, like I said earlier, it is impossible to decrease HP through the lab ray. You can see the stats in my post above. The chance of the lab ray raising hp is higher than anything else the lab ray can do, and never was there a zap that decreased HP. It's a lose-lose situation there.

The lab ray does not and will not work.

I think the best course of action would be just to go with 2 codestones. It's cheaper now cause of Keyquest. Only about 3-4k per codestone.

But the ray could increase the STR and DEF of the pet (not so likely to increase DEF, but it can still happen), and reduce cost of training... which is why I was thinking of it in first place.

I agree, but there's a higher chance of decreasing DEF than increasing it, and it could also make your HP skyrocket. Mine is 158 because of it. And my DEF is like 13, which makes my pet rather unbalanced.

But the lab ray is probably the most efficient and cost effective way to strengthen your pet, though it is a lot more random than conventional training, and it does have a chance of changing your pet into something that you don't like.

Just to clarify, like I said earlier, it is impossible to decrease HP through the lab ray. You can see the stats in my post above. The chance of the lab ray raising hp is higher than anything else the lab ray can do, and never was there a zap that decreased HP.

Thanks for clarifying that. :)

But the ray could increase the STR and DEF of the pet (not so likely to increase DEF, but it can still happen), and reduce cost of training... which is why I was thinking of it in first place.

I think that if you're interested in having a balanced pet for the Battledome or maybe if you're just interested in having a nice well-balanced pet to show off to friends, then the lab ray should be used after you've already maxed out the 2-Codestone training stage.

That is, bokkie should stick with using Codestones until the pet is relatively well-balanced, and only then can bokkie start using the lab ray. If bokkie starts using the lab ray now, then bokkie should use the ray in addition to regular Codestone training (where Codestone training attempts to correct imbalances).

Basically, I'm trying to make sure bokkie doesn't get in trouble in the future. Consider this, if bokkie relies only on the lab ray and gets a very unbalanced pet and then bokkie decides in the future to balance the pet out, then bokkie may end up having to pay 3 or 4 Codestones per training at that point!

I agree, but there's a higher chance of decreasing DEF than increasing it, and it could also make your HP skyrocket. Mine is 158 because of it. And my DEF is like 13, which makes my pet rather unbalanced.

But the lab ray is probably the most efficient and cost effective way to strengthen your pet, though it is a lot more random than conventional training, and it does have a chance of changing your pet into something that you don't like.

I agree. I think we've beaten a dead horse enough, though it was fun while it lasted. I'm done with this topic. :)