Hello everyone. c:

Noodle

Hello Noodle and welcome to TDNforums ;D

You can call me V... I am content director of TDN. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I really love Maraqua and the Curse of Maraqua. A shame I missed the plot...

~*~Howdy Noodle~*~

Welcome to the Forum

While you are randomly stumbling be sure to check out the avatar related sections...I think they are a particular jewel of this site.

Also be sure to take advantage of the game guides and cheats. Millions of neopoints to be made using those.

And my particular favorite be sure to check out all the "game" topics like, "The Person Below Me."

Those topics are great places to meet your fellow forum users/staff, and the people at TDN are truly it's greatest strength,

making it a million times cooler than any other neo-related website on the whole Internet.

Welcome to TDN Noodle! (heh, nice name :P ) The other welcomers on this topic have covered pretty much everything you need to know except for the location of the snack table - it's on your left! :D Enjoy the forum!

Welcome noodle!

My name's Stephanie.

Make sure you don't get mistaken for the food because we have a lovely snack table to your left. Be sure to enjoy it during your stay! Of course we don't mind if you stay longer and become a part of our friendly community. :P Which I think you will, seeing you said that ^_^

Read the rules and I'll cya around!

Welcome Noodle! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *cookies on your left, cakes on your right, but the dark chocolates are all mine! (no worries, no noodles are served today) :D*

I hope you become active so you could enjoy the craziness of the forum! :D

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D