What avatar should I go for next?

Khepera

I would try some game avies or the chocolate, so you can have NP for the next item avatar ;)

I remember Magax 2 was easy to obtain, faerie bubbles need some training but it's not too hard, like Grand Ummagine Theft. And Master Vex is long but easy to obtain. Hannah and sewage surfer too.

I suggest you just read some guides and give a try to the games you are the more comfortable with.

If you can make at least 7k a day, go for Kelp. You should get it on the first if not second attempt.

Arf I still need this one. I've spend several 100k on this, and don't get it. :sad01_anim:

Heermeedjet / Meerouladen, your pet should be able to beat the brothers with a guide.

Meerca Chase, just wait for a fish negg in Gravity mode and practice a bit. It's not very hard XD

Buzzer game is easy if you play on the biggest size and slow your mouse a maximum.

Chia Bomber is easy too with practice. You just need to complete the game.

And I agree with all that were mentionned before.

Thanks for the tips, everyone! I shall get crackin' on those games soon enough.

I actually make pretty much NP every day right now; around 20k maybe. (Well, at least that's pretty much for me.) However, those points usually go to buying stamps and such for my stamp album. Have 204 stamps, as of right now ^_^

If you can make at least 7k a day, go for Kelp. You should get it on the first if not second attempt.

Ha I spent 2 million feeding my pet and I still didn't get it.

I'd suggest game avatars. That'll help you get more neopoints.

Play Plushie Tycoon. It's really not that hard once you get used to it, and the avatar is easy to get.