It's Christmas at TDN!

Ian

Hello everybody!

If you haven't already noticed, it's Christmas at TDN! We hope that you join us every day for our killer Advent Calendar coverage. Stay tuned for a massive Christmas plot later this month as well! You could win a lot of Neopoints. ;) At any rate, back to my stupid homework... :sad01_anim:

Until next time,

Ian

Even our news team at TDN can't easily predict Neopets plots Milli. ;)

Three cheers for Xepha, TDN's awesome theme coder! Hip hip!...

...Hooray! I will gladly join in on any cheering for Xepha!

That is one busy bee and a totally awesome staffer!

~*~MERRY CHRISTMAS TDN~*~

And OOO, plot! How exciting...

Hopefully this one won't occur on

the one weekend that I don't sign on,

Like the last one did...*grumble cake*

ooo, a TDN plot.

Sounds exciting! Love the site theme of TDN, finally Jerry's taken off that hat of his!

Merry Chirstmas!

Yep, but only because no hat were fitting the theme :P. He's getting cold on the snow now, poor Jerry!

From informations I have, the plot should be opened for more than a day this time, so nobody shall miss it totally.

I Heard about Christmas Calendar Archives because they won't give us for prize but I try to enter to new prize and it is Froze calendar but I am wait they fixed it but They NEVER Give us the prize and money. I feel it is not fair. Other People feel sad and hurt because they missed the prize on today because it is Froze with prize. Thanks.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well... I suppose now would be a good time to thank all the staffers for their help, support and fun this year!!! TDN is a great site and you are always on top of everything!!! So..

THANK YOU TDN and ALL TDN STAFFERS!!!!

So Happy Holidays everyone... Be safe and have fun!!!!