Another new meber!

-Kai-

And I would like to say "hi" back. ;o

Welcome to TDNF, I'm Morgan, blahblahblahcontinuepremademessage. You should stay away from the hyper members *cough*likeLaura*cough*.

Be sure to read the rules. :O

~*~Welcome Kai~*~

Oh no I typed this in green, does that mean we have to be enemies now?

LOL, I like your signature though, it's ominous, and says a lot about you...

Although I doubt your quite as evil as all that, but even if you are I think you'll fit in just fine :evil:

I see that you have 178 avatars...are you a collector?

There is lots of great help on the site for avatarists...

I also see that you are a pirate fan, too bad you weren't here when the AC was on...

That was some real pirate mania, just ask BlackJaguar, who I'm sure will be by in a minute to say "Hello."

I hope you enjoy your time here, please be super active, you really can't be too active. *looks at rosyfinch* Seriously.

Tjanx for the welcome, and yes, I'm kind of a collector lol.

About my signature... I play Magic:The Gathering so thats my color and yes, I think I'm an evilish person.

I'll be here day by day since this forum looks very intresting. :evil:

^^^^ I used to play Magic... Although I must say I wasn't very good at it and some of the wording on those cards really confusles me!!!!

Anywho... Welcome to TDN!!! I am Marianne and I suggest you heed Morgan's advice about a certain crazy member on the forums!!!!

I also see that you are a pirate fan, too bad you weren't here when the AC was on...

That was some real pirate mania, just ask BlackJaguar, who I'm sure will be by in a minute to say "Hello."

It took a little longer though FTX. But yeah, that Altador Cup mania is so intense! I've been thrown over board by pirates, save by maraquans, got drunk in shenkuu and many more. I hope I'm not busy next year so I could supply everyone with inside look on Altador Cup 4!:D

Tjanx for the welcome, and yes, I'm kind of a collector lol.

About my signature... I play Magic:The Gathering so thats my color and yes, I think I'm an evilish person.

I'll be here day by day since this forum looks very intresting. :evil:

Anyways, welcome Kai! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *cookies on your left, cakes on your right*

I knew it. I played magic in the past too. Funny enough, I didn't have my own deck. I usually borrow from my friends (amazing enough I can use any deck efficiently just by looking through all cards once)

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D

I see, I see... I have made a reputation for myself. Now people mention me in new member threads. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO RESPOND! D<

HIHI! I'm Laura... but I think you figured that out. THANKS A LOT MORGAN

Eurmm... follow the rules... I guess. <_<

*is glared at* OKAY OKAY! FOLLOW THE RULES OR ELSE!

I see, I see... I have made a reputation for myself. Now people mention me in new member threads. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO RESPOND! D<

HIHI! I'm Laura... but I think you figured that out. THANKS A LOT MORGAN

Eurmm... follow the rules... I guess. <_<

*is glared at* OKAY OKAY! FOLLOW THE RULES OR ELSE!

LMAO being popular can't be that bad can it? I mean really? It's not like they're hatin' on you :P

Oh secretly I'm sure they sit there and talk bad about me:

"Hur hur, let's talk about Laura. >D"

"Yes, let's"

"She's.... crazy."

"I want a donut"

"Yeah, let's go."

lol gotta pick on the people you love..well at least that's the excuse hubby gives me >.<