Faerieland - Rainbow Fountain error

Welcome to the Faerieland Rainbow Fountain, an eternal waterfall of magical Faerieland water!

rainbowfountain1.gif

My beautiful fountain is not working :(

Unfortunately it seems that too many Neopets have bathed in these magical waters and have used up all the fountain's magical power. Oh well :( Maybe if you come back at another time you will be slightly more lucky!

How can it not be working if it's eternal? I think TNT errored here. :rolleyes_anim:

Lol. I don't think they made so much an error as a "forget to update". In the first days of Neopets, you could use the Rainbow Fountain whenever you completed a sponsor thingy. Then, when they moved it to FFQ, no-one really looked at the page itself. Of course, TNT may have realized it and put it up on their To-Do list. :P

It is eternal, but the faerie will only accept to let a pet in if you did one of her quest :P She can come up with any excuses that pleases her for the unfortunate pets who can't use it. XD

Here is the text that I see on the page :

The Rainbow Fountain

Welcome to the Faerieland Rainbow Fountain, an eternal waterfall of magical Faerieland water!

rainbowfountain2.gif

Thanks for completing that quest for me - I really appreciate it. As a reward, you can go into the fountain and select a great new colour! Almost any colour you want!

Choose a new colour for (pet name)

It's eternal...it's just "restricted." :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

As the others said, you can only use the fountain if you have completed one of the fountain faerie's random quests.

Its completely random on when you get it. Some people get it within months, others years.

Oh yeah, and once you complete her quests, from xepha's example you can paint your active pet whatever colour you like!

I myself haven't gotten one yet, but I hope that helped!

I think that the FF just got meepits to control you to make it seem like it isn't working, and gets the its control off when you help her. Meepits colluding with faeries...what's next?

No way! How can Meepits control me? I am a Meepit... but don't tell her. I think the Nargles are up to something... no, I'm not Loony Lovegood. :P

Thanks for explaining this everyone. Much appreciated!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Mistletoe Morgan if you have any questions regarding this action.