The Secret Lab Map

Queen Milli

I still am on my way to getting it, and I was wondering if anyone here had any spare peices? I have 4 and 6 I think, I am willing to buy them but I only have 530k and the EST items in my gallery...

I think the reason why the lab ray became so expensive was actually because of Keyquest. Since there was an abundance of the 4 given away in Keyquest, the lab ray was easier to get, and then all of the pieces were being used up, making the other 5 rare.

that's not necessarily true... i got 2 unbuyable map pieces from keyquest and one buyable (this one is being sold at my shop ~14k). i spent an average of 740k on the whole map (140k for buyable pieces and 500k for the unbuyables--still alot cheaper than 1 mil)

What is the one in your shop??? What peice number is it?

Edit Thanks to Izzy I now have 3 peices, I also have two of #6 and #4 as I am wanting to sell. them

Thanks okay :) If you have any peices let me know when you get them I am hoping to finish it soon.

If anyone wants to buy some EST/unbuyables/books/lots of neopoint items I have heaps! Most are in my gallery but I am making a list and will put it on Mii's page.

• 2 weeks later...
i have come into acquisition of piece #6 if anyone needs.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....tring=315828551

i will lower the price for forum members :)

LOL didn't completely read your post. How much for forum members? I am intending to offer. All I have are 7 and 8. <_< In my SDB with my Altador Plot stuff and Neocash stuff... Unfortunately no spares. Anyone else got spare pieces to sell/give me? The give is there as a joke by the way. :P