ADVENT CALENDAR: Christmas PB

imnotgeorge

Managed to nab 10 tonight :) all of them at 34k or under.

get them while they're hot! the last time christmas pb's were handed out at the advent calendar the price inflated to around 80k in less than a year! That's over 100% profit :)

If anyone needs quick cash and wants to sell off their christmas pb's quickly let me know - I'll deal :)

How much were they worth originally?? I just checked it, and you're right - it is! :D Thank you TNT!!! PBs rule! I can auction off easily... Don't look at me like that, I don't care about paintbrushes. :P I care more about Neopoints and Lab maps! :P

Whoa, shops with Christmas PBs in them are rather chaotic at the moment - the PBs are selling like hotcakes (for lack of a better expression).

Well I pulled out some stocks and managed to grab 6 PBs for about 32k each - my internet connection isn't fast enough to catch the cheaper ones. XD Still, I think I can foresee a decent profit. :yes:

Well I pulled out some stocks and managed to grab 6 PBs for about 32k each - my internet connection isn't fast enough to catch the cheaper ones. XD Still, I think I can foresee a decent profit. :yes:

I managed to get a 30k one! :P All 6 I have are in my SDB. Along with other things... :P Including two pieces (yes, only 2) of the secret lab map.

I managed to grab 12 from the Shop Wizard with relative ease for about 33k each. Should be a nice profit sooner or later.

EDIT: Have a total of 27 now, including the Advent Calendar.

When was the last time they handed out Christmas pbs? I know they've done it sometime in the last 4 years, because I got one and then sold it a few years later for a nice wad of np. But which Advent Calendar year was it?

There was one last year, and another a couple years before.

That's interesting... I'm going to see if I can find any good deals...

Edit: I just saw three really cheap ones, 1000, 33, and 5 NPs, but sadly I missed all three :(

I think I'd be Shop Wizard banned before managing to snipe a Christmas PB... I saw a few ones priced very low but I wasn't able to grab any.

Edit: I managed to get banned on the Regular Shop Wiz, and I didn't get any extra pb.

I snagged some for 34K I'm happy with that , saw a few for really cheap tho (100 or less). Of course even with a 15meg pipe I'm not fast enough lol that's horrid :( But it's a good investment I think

I know I'd make money...but I just hit 800K today, and I don't want to go back down again. Stupid of me, but I already have my free one and I'm not a smart person.

I sold one for 1000 np. :business: ^_^

My main account has TWO christmas pets. A christmas kougra and a christmas zafara....

Yeah, I didn't sell mine, and I haven't bought any yet,

but if I see one for 1 np I will for sure pick it up, LOL.

I used mine to get this pet: RockNRobin

On My Side Account: TeatroMiVida

2.png

Who I Already Love So Much That I'm Thinking Of Moving Him

To My Main Account. Don't Know Who I'd Transfer Off Though...