Woo!! Hello! (:

PurplePanther

Hi PurplePanther. I'm Strategos. Before you proceed past this line, please remember to read the rules, or the moderators will be on you like hawks. :P In other news, the cookies are to your left (and right), and you are welcome to enjoy them. Also, if you meet Laura, whom might come bouncing onto here later, please remember that she does not represent all of us at TDNF. *shifty eyes* Have fun. :D

*comes bouncing in*

Ahh... that new member smell. Huh? What's this? Strategos is spreading lies about me?

Hmph, well OF COURSE I represent TDN. I mean, me and Jerry are like.... practically TWINS! :O

In case you haven't guessed... I'm Laura. Resident loony around these parts. Welcome, and enjoy your stay here at TDN.

^^^^ Loony is putting it lightly!!!!

Heya.. I am Marianne... Welcome to TDN and don't be scared of by Laura... She is harmless!

~*~HOWDY PURPLE PANTHER~*~

I love seeing all these fellow avatar collectors joining up!

Maybe once we are all satisfied with our personal collections we can gang up on Chef Bonju?

Anyways, if you want avatars this is the place to be, in fact, this is the place to be

for all things Neopets, but I find it particularly helpful if you an avid avatarist.

You Would Probably Enjoy The Following Parts Of The Worlds #1 Neopets Help Site:

The Game Guides are also great if you are brave enough to try for those avatars, I personally know I'm not good enough, LOL.

And if you have yet to achieve all your dailies avatars, you should certainly take advantage of the Dailies Page, kept up to date & beautiful by out dearest Xepha.

Of course I meant it Laura!!!! Sheesh.. You wouldn't hurt a fly if it up and bit you on the nose!

Actually I would bite it back. And then spit it out. And then bite it again. And then spit it out again. And then contemplate about biting it AGAIN, but decide not to.

Ask my friends, I bite. :K