Free Holiday Neohome 2.0 items

Xepha

Hello everybody! This is a short news to inform you that you can now redeem 2 free Neohome 2.0 items. Visit the Neohome homepage to claim your Holiday Cut Out Raindorf. Then, submit your Neohome 2.0 into the spotlight to qualify for another free prize, one Holiday Lamp Post. Note that items will automaticaly appear in your storage shed.

Remember to check our Advent Calendar 2008 coverage for more free Neopoints and free items!

free-neohome.jpg

After I got my 2 holiday neohome prizes, I was going to try to put the holiday lamp post and raindorf into my Safety deposit box because i LOVED that lamp, and i was not ready to use it, was thinking of putting it in a gallery, well was NOT a good idea, wasnt in my inventory, and NOT in my storage shed, pretty much disappeared :crying:

After I got my 2 holiday neohome prizes, I was going to try to put the holiday lamp post and raindorf into my Safety deposit box because i LOVED that lamp, and i was not ready to use it, was thinking of putting it in a gallery, well was NOT a good idea, wasnt in my inventory, and NOT in my storage shed, pretty much disappeared :crying:

Have you check on the next pages of your shed? My items were on page 2...

Also when I entered into their spotlight, I titled my home 'iGlitch' because I can't actually get it to work at all. Everytime, it freezes my browser and then it closes. (In all browser). I think I'd need more RAM or it's just not mac friendly at all.

Have you check on the next pages of your shed? My items were on page 2...

Also when I entered into their spotlight, I titled my home 'iGlitch' because I can't actually get it to work at all. Everytime, it freezes my browser and then it closes. (In all browser). I think I'd need more RAM or it's just not mac friendly at all.

Yeah i checked, when i clicked my storage shed it said "OOPS" error: you do not have any items in your storage shed. Because the holiday lamp and raindorf cutout was all i had in there..im so bummed..thanks for the help anyways.

Mine also disappeared when I tryed to take it out of my storage shed. :sad01_anim: