Helloooo

imnotgeorge

So I've already posted a few messages here but I spotted this forum and thought I should probably make a stop here.

I'm a youth male and just started playing neopets again a week ago after around 6 years of hiatus.

I'm really money-oriented in this game; avatars don't do much for me in terms of motivation and neither does painting my pets. I'm happiest when I acquire a really valuable item ^^.

My retired items gallery is a bit of a letdown at the moment since I've just started playing again and as such my pockets aren't as deep as I'd like them to be. I'd estimate my networth at around 1.5 million right now, and hope to see a steady increase in that regard as my playing time grows :P

That's basically all there is to me. Thanks for reading all that.

-George (except I'm not really george)

If I have any retired items you need, I will gladly chuck them at yo- I MEAN hand them nicely to you with a little bow on each. xD

Why not make like a list of the items you know you need.

Oh, silly me. Forgot to introduce myself. I'm Laura. Resident loony here.

Yeah so far, except for maybe half a dozen items, my gallery consists of advent calendar things :( (mind you, it's not even like advent calendar things are cheap! the adv calendar prizes from 3 or 4 years ago are now in the 3000-10000 np price range =/)

My biggest setback at the moment is that so many of the retired items are not only unbuyable, it seems the owners are either hoarding like crazy or they just stopped to exist (especially foods and books, particularly books) since I can't find any trace of them in shops, galleries, tp or auctions =/

EDIT: oh and thanks for all the welcomes :D

Hello George, I'm Will. It's nice to meet you. Hope you have a great time here at TDNF.

A retired items gallery is a pretty cool idea. Here's one that's really cheap: Wriggling Grub

And here's a list of retired items:

http://www.neopetsforever.com/neopets_list...red_items_1.php

Not completely sure it's accurate, but it's the best I could dig up!

Welcome to TDN.. *waves* I am Marianne!!!

Thanks guys! I was using the list of retired items over at Neoitems.

@Laura: well I'd actually be glad of any retired items youre willing to hurl (you read me right; don't chuck it, hurl it!) at me :D, especially the altador plot items since I wasn;t there to take part in it and almost all the prizes are ridiculously priced in the shop wiz.

*shakes head* I wouldn't encourage Laura to hurl anything if I was you, not even a soft toy... You might not live to regret it....

If your not George then who are you?

AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH GEORGE?!?

Well HOWEVER YOU ARE I guess I'm still excited to have you in the forum...

If not a little be concerned about you "not" stealing my identity :shiftyeyes_anim:

You should be super active and get to know everyone around here cause we all rock,

and maybe you can ask around and find out what became of your missing com padre.

Welcome George! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *throws ninja stars*

A retired Item Gallery would be really good (though I think it will surely burn a big hole on your bank account). Good luck with that! :D

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D