Secret Lab

ChaoticFission

today i finally broke 1M NP *yay* and i started collecting the map pieces for the secret lab

i already have pieces 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9

also, while i was searching, i saw #5 being sold for 990k, but alas i was too slow o_O.

anyway, is there a good way to search for these pieces, and what are the prices for each? it's kinda hard to tell what items are worth via trading post.

thanks

I'd try buying the map full. It's a lot easier that way and will cost you about 1 mil (usually in the form of a Baby Pb and 400-500k)

but i already have 5 pieces. it makes no sense. besides, i no longer have 1 mil since i used 140k to buy up 4 pieces.

but i already have 5 pieces. it makes no sense. besides, i no longer have 1 mil since i used 140k to buy up 4 pieces.

I'd try to sell those 5 pieces and then get the full map, but it's your choice on how you should get it.

I think you should buy pieces that you need. One thing to try is auction snipping. I've a friend who gets many deals from doing that.

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?auction_counter=280

Refresh until you see the map you need, place a bid and keep watching it to ensure you get the lot. Simple with practice.

I think you should buy pieces that you need. One thing to try is auction snipping. I've a friend who gets many deals from doing that.

Refresh until you see the map you need, place a bid and keep watching it to ensure you get the lot. Simple with practice.

that's a good idea... any guides on auction sniping? :P

PS: i got another piece from KQ :D #2 this time.

I do that with scratchcards on auctions 1-20. And look for profit from the kiosks. I hardly get it though... I'd better look for lab map pieces too. I hate it when NF only auctions go around. Because of them always being cheap...

Secret Laboratory Map (owned by riviera2222)

This is a part of a map leading to the secret laboratory. Collect all 9 pieces to reveal the path!

hillyhawk 19,600 NP 4/12/2008 10:01am

Wow. That was cheaper than the SW!

This auction is closed, you cannot place any more bids!

WOOHOO! I got it! Thank you, Auction Scorchio! And Xepha. ;)