No, we still exist!

Matt

Hey there, guys! Yes, we haven't dropped off of the face of the Earth just yet. We are still around. I thought I'd bring you a little update on our current situation.

I've been crunching some numbers, and we are about 14.625% of the way to our target. (Graph that, TBC!) I like being accurate. ^_^

Anyhow, we are still getting donations from you guys! Thanks Anime, JhJe, Keiko, Buzz and everyone who has donated... ever. Our records show that (Since we started to record them) that 20 of you have donated a respectable sum of money. You are on our records now, so you are acknowledged for your generousity.

Number crunching again, you guys have donated (since records began) a nice 1,095,000NP to our cause. Thanks guys!

Another number crunching excersize conducted, the donator/service user ratio is at 1.25 donators for every 1 person who uses the service and doesn't donate. Thank god you guys are in the majority, eh? Please keep it so. Please? 0:)

That's it. That's all the information we have to tell you guys, really. So, keep helping us out, we keep helping you out in return. Win win, right?

Bye! See you soon!

Did I donate anything? I meant too, but I might have forgotten.

We appreciate (I don't care about spelling, Anime. Heh. <_<) everything you can give us avatar and NP wise. But if its not to do with any avatar, send the item to TDN_donations. They could use it more than us.

We have a rather simplistic Excel sheet, which we use to not only keep track of our items, but to keep tabs on those who donate a lot, and those who just use the service. How could we not know that Keiko donated 1K last week? It's important news! The excel sheet has another sheet in the same file, which we use as a sort of search engine and collat counter for you lot. Depending who asks for items, whether they have donated stuff or how much we trust them, the data we collect will usually lower your collateral. Thanks to some sort of complex maths Excel spitted at me during the early days of the ALP, the more you donate, the lower your collat!

Eric still does exist, just hasn't been around for a while. I'll poke him to appear here sometime.

Finally, one final piece of information. Avatar items you send to us are recorded (if we don't have them already), and other items are shipped over to TDN_Donations. ;)

Samuel Edit: Samuel cares about spelling ;o

I donated more! Keep watch TDN staff, I'm going to keep giving you money!

No. Tipem does not know the ALPs password. Don't hold him at gunpoint, as he honestly doesn't know.

Wow. I should really update the Excel sheet again soon...

Sam, I don't care that you care about splelnig mistakes. So I can't be bothered to spell correctly after an English lesson... so? :D

Haha, well, I do care XD

I don't think Tipem knows the TDN_Donations account password, either. Heh. And nor does Matt; similarly, I have no access to the ALP account. He can do all the work over there. :D