Ultimate Bullseye I

Noog

The first ultimate bullseye has returned from the grave! It was removed from the game graveyard and is now available!

Here is the link to the better bullseye game, the original!

http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=152

I have not tested out if you can earn neopoints though. You might not be able to since the page says "Scores sent: N/A"

I think that game is only here temporarily. If you aren't logged in, it says that the game doesn't exist. Notice how also there are no high scores or anything. I'm guessing that after the GMC is over, the game will disappear once again.

I just noticed this just now when I'm completing the send score challenge. It seens to be easier to play after you are used to the newest version...

The first ultimate bullseye has returned from the grave! It was removed from the game graveyard and is now available!

Here is the link to the better bullseye game, the original!

http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=152

I have not tested out if you can earn neopoints though. You might not be able to since the page says "Scores sent: N/A"

Yes!!! :evo: I can finally complete all 35 challenges without a strain with the strain of getting the target! Thanks for giving all of us the link, I'll get right to it!

hillyhawk