NC Mall Gift Wrap

Cara

So the NC Mall is now selling gift wrap at 50 to 150 NC. Now is it just me, or is that a lot of NC to pay for wrapping paper? Considering its only task appears to be to make your gift box all pretty. Personally if I ever got anything from the NC Mall I wouldn't mind it not being covered in shiny paper, I would just be grateful I got something in the first place.

I agree with you. The wrapping seems as pointless as the food they sell in NCMall.

Also, I redeemed my $25 card 2 days before they released gift box, so I'm kinda upset to miss them. I won't need NC anytime soon... and it's the only way to get gift box.

Eh, I just think Neopets want us to buy some more Neocash just so we can be generous and send it to our friends =/ I find it pointless that Neopets not make the NC mall items "giveable" to friends in the beginning. I agree with Xepha, the food is pointless too. Just a 1-use food that makes your pet bloated and happier..(You can do that with Tiki Tours, the merry-go-round at Roo Island, and you can just make your pets bloated by stuffing them will jellies and omelettes.)

Yes, it is a lot and I agree with you both, thanks for telling me about the Tiki Tours and the merry-go-round!