Hello...

htebezelexx

Hey, I`m Htebezele... I`m new, which would be why I`m posting here... XD I've been on Neopets for a really long time... Six years maybe? But I just now have become any good at anything. So, I created an account here, my real account is Htebezele, it's new-ish... I only have 149 avatars exactly... I know, that seems odd that I`m one away from 150, but I'm hoping for the pink avatar for my 150th... So I put avatar-getting on hold until that. :D

I also have a life, XD which is more than I can say for a few years ago... I'm in six dance classes per week, and I love music. Heh, go figure. I listen to everything except country and blues, even classical sometimes... (After taking ballet for a long time, it grows on you) I like modern music best though, my favorite song changing every day... I'm not into top 40's that much, because they get over-played... I listen to a lot of that genre of music though... Make sense?

Anyways... I'm excited to have joined and everything... So, hello people!

Hello Htebezele :)

Welcome to TDNforums. I'm V, content director of The Daily Neopets. I collect avatars, I like to play flash games (and write guides) and to take part into Neopets events such as Games Master Challenge, Daily Dares, Plots, Altador Cup, etc.

I'm mostly into rock, alternative and some pop music. Both in French, which is my primary language, and in English.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Hello Htebezele. It is nice to see more new members on the tdn forums. I hope you like our little community but just be careful what you eat from the the snack table. :sick01: Just ask around first unless you would like to take the risk of eating poisoned food.

Heya... Welcome to TDN.. I am Marianne *waves*

Don't listen to people about the snacks, they aren't poisoned!!! I don't where some people get these silly ideas into their heads.. I mean come on who is stupid enough to poison the newbies!!!

Anyways.... Don't forget to read the rules... Some of the staffers have evil tempers *points discreetly to Morgan, before whistling and walking out the room*

Welcome Htebezele! I'm BJ (BlackJaguar) I hope you enjoy your stay with us!:D *throws ninja stars*

How do you pronounce your name anyways. It's interesting! :D Anyways, for your avatar needs, you might want to look at our avatar lending program! :D Good Luck!

Anything Battledome-Related is my specialty.. Remember that we have our own Battlepedia :D

m3l3na, if I were you, I'd stop talking about Morgan behind her back. She'll get you.... somehow.

And welcom, Htebezele. Did I spell that right? Sorry if I didn't.

Anyway, I'm Laura. :D

Ummm... follow the rules... and.... stuff.

Welcome Htebezele!

My name's Stephanie. As you can see, our forum is quite unique in a way.

*looks at userlookup*

Well, I guess its been a while. You've already got your pink avatar!

And remember TDN always has an avatar lending programme that's available to the members ^_^

Finally remember to read the rules and you'll be just fine. :)