Good Movies

mxpxrocks222

I am going to be spending Thanksgiving break (this wednesday through sunday) at university and most people wont be here so i figure ill be watching a lot of movies to pass the time (neopets can only take up so much of my day).

So does anyone have any good recommendations of movies for me to watch? Or any other ideas of fun things to do at home alone?

If you didn't see Enchanted last year, that was wonderful. I would like to catch Journey to the Center of the Earth (big Brandon Frazier fan). Nim's Island was fun too.

I got a few, but be warned, they are strange at times.

The Toxic Avenger - a loser turns into a mutant superhero (a little greusone at times)

Pan's Labyrinth -a dark fairy tale (same warning as above)

Fido - Zombie domestication, more along the lines of comedy than horror (still the same warning, what do you think zombies do anyway?)

Pee-wee's Big Adventure - Good old Pee-wee, his bike get's stolen.

And any of the Ace Ventura movies.

That's all I could think of.

Terry Pratchett's Hogfather (was released in the UK a few years ago) - I love my Terry Pratchett

Some old favs:

Dogma

Princess Bride

Interview with a Vampire

At the moment am watching the first season of Blood Ties, which I'm loving (Canadian TV series about a vamp + a P.I.) It's great :)