Getting To Enjoy Neopets again (the games)

tempdisplay

I would tatlly stop playing Neopets but I would miss my pets so does anyone know a way how I can enjoy it again? i mean I like the site but the games get too stressful and I we need the Neopoints to basicly survive (that might be a stretch) so I would like your help because the more I try the more I hate it.

thank You

It had happened to me in the past... if you are good at games, try world challenges (but only if you are good), else you can try to restock items or snipe them from the shop wizard, auctions, trades... You just need new occupations I guess. Taking a break isn't a bad thing itself either...

if you just play the games you do like and play with your pets i think you should be fine. now with the free food from the school fair, cheetos place, and coco crispies place, you dont need to spend any NPs on food.

taking a break and just checking in on your pets should give you a chance to recharge. trust me, ive been playing about 8 years and have definitely taken my fair share of breaks from the site!

and like Katy said, setting a new goal helps. since my recent return i have gotten more into collecting avatars and it gives me motivation.

One thing to make yourself not lose interest, in anything you do even in RL, is to constantly learn and try out new stuff. Neopets is not only about the games and like others before me have said, you can try out other money making ventures, Remember to stick to it though, because its never easy to change and its not going to be fun at first. But thats where all the eventual fun and the worthwhile time spent learning comes from doesn't it? You can always try out the competitions, set new goals, new trophys etc. Making a guild perhaps? How about trying out HTML and making your own neopets graphics you can use for yourself? There are tons of stuff to do :)

I agree with Xepha world challenges got me re interested in neopet games. If you find that you cant compete in some of the more popular games, whenever neopets releases a new game its usually on WC for a while. It usually takes some time for everyone to get good that game so you have the best chances for winning.

There are some approaches you can use:

1) Try out new games like Kad feeding, when I first started I also thought that its impossible to feed because the items looks really expensive but then when you are in it I feel completely different and its great to try out new stuff.

2) Try to set a target for your playing like for me I play to get the adam avatar...