help needed on decreasing level

bokkie

hello

I first increased my pet's level to 20, then wanted to increase the rest. but I got a light fairie quest that increased the level and now I have 21. that means now I have to pay 2 codestones and it takes 3 hours to increase one point on strenght, deffence or others. so the question is how can I decrease the level to 20 again so I can increase the other things by paying 1 codestone, not 2?

thank you

There are only three ways to decrease level:

1. Lab ray

2. Count von Roo

3. an item called "Fake von Roo Fangs"

The first two are random, but of course you could still try them. The item is a battledome weapon worth several million NPs - and is breakable to boot. If its used against you in the Battledome though, it steals levels from you.

There are only three ways to decrease level:

1. Lab ray

2. Count von Roo

3. an item called "Fake von Roo Fangs"

The first two are random, but of course you could still try them. The item is a battledome weapon worth several million NPs - and is breakable to boot. If its used against you in the Battledome though, it steals levels from you.

and where is that count von roo?

I hope you lose the level you didn't want. I would use the method but I just got the avatar and don't feel like risking it and end up going through all the trouble to get the avatar back. Midnight on Neopets is 1AM where I live so I have it a little harder (good thing I'm not playing anymore).