Key Quest: 5k/10k games?

Katie x

When we play amoungst staffers, we wait until we have all the screenies we need before somebody wins the game (or until everybody have crashed).

Here is a NT question about if you can take turn to win. Obviously the answer is no. But they don't say anything about playing until boredom or until 5-10k happens.

Dear TNT, I've been playing Key Quest for quite a while now, duly reporting the hiccups I am facing (btw, it's a SUPER game). However, not being very good at it, I decided to go to the Neoboards. I've seen lots of postings about alternate games there. I am most reluctant to enter one of those, and would like to be sure I am not doing anything illegal! Would entering one of them be allowed? Best regards. ~mimiouw

Taking turns winning is not allowed. We consider that cheating. Please play the game as it is meant to be played.

When we play amoungst staffers, we wait until we have all the screenies we need before somebody wins the game (or until everybody have crashed

wait so does that mean that playing loooong games is ok? i could stand to practice those mini-games a bit :P