That Money Grabbing Lever Of Doom!

Cara

Has anyone gotten the avatar for the lever of doom lately? I have been trying to get it for such a long time now, and I have spent thousands of neopoints clicking on that stupid button. I was wondering how much people had to spend before they finally got it, as surely I cant have to spend much more

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Random Chit Chat’ to ‘Anything and Everything Neopets’.

I had gotten it already :D, I didn't find any fix pattern in it, I just gotten it randomly. Well, if you don't want to spend too much money, try trying it once per day will do because thats what I've done and if you will get it you will doesn't matter how many times you try...

I remember getting it on my 13th try on my ex-main account but I already spent 10k on it with my new main but still no avatar. I hope they add hi-scores for the most NP taken by the lever (imagines spending more cash for the avatar, trophy, and a small return for being in the top positions).

• 3 weeks later...
I probably already spent around 50k trying to get this avvie but still no luck .... :(

The lever hates me too. I budget 5,000 nps each day just to use on the lever. Still nothing. I've been doing that daily for over a month now. :(