Jhudora's Quest Help

unwritten

I've completed both Illusen and Jhudora quest to get trophies.

There are no consequences to do their quest, but you can't do Illusen and Jhudora at the same time because they hate each other. If you are playing for the avatar, start any time and make sure to turn item in time or you are sent back to quest 1. If you are going for a trophy, start on the first of the month and do 2 quests a day (one each 12h). You have to be ubber fast and keep going for a while before your score is high enough for a trophy.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have.

I've completed both Illusen and Jhudora quest to get trophies.

There are no consequences to do their quest, but you can't do Illusen and Jhudora at the same time because they hate each other. If you are playing for the avatar, start any time and make sure to turn item in time or you are sent back to quest 1. If you are going for a trophy, start on the first of the month and do 2 quests a day (one each 12h). You have to be ubber fast and keep going for a while before your score is high enough for a trophy.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have.

yep, that's about it. Beware though, if you're not exactly a "rich" neopian, you might have trouble in the harder levels. My friend died after the avvie level, because she had to spend 50k on something, and isn't so rich =/ One person even had to get a Tiny Golden Shell for Illusen -.- I dunno why Illusen would want it in the first place *shifty eyes*

Up to level 20, the price range is usually under 10,000 NP. After that, I would say level 20-30 is about up to 20k, level 30-40 is 100k, level 40-50 anything. Of course, it's been a long time since I've done Jhudora, so it may have changed some.

Yes it does differ... Jhudora becomes more expensive faster than Illusen...

Illusen liked to kill me on the level that rewards you with a Honey Potion. I didn't bother to complete the level because she was asking for an item priced higher than the potion.