New Member Here!

Nathan

Hello. I am new with an account but I have been using the dailies and other things like that on this site for a while. I decided to make an account so hello everyone. Is anyone can help me out a little bit being here I would appreciate it. By the way I have had my neopets account for a while and if anyone likes Keyquest or has any tips on getting nps please tell me.

Hi Nathan and welcome to TDN forums!

Seeking for help? You can ask me questions anytime, or post them and somebody will definitely provide you answers.

This week only, you can send 5 scores in flash games instead of 3, so it's a great way to make extra money at games you are good at. ;o The rest is mostly explained on the dailies page...

Enjoy your stay with us :)

Hello Nathan. My name is Will. Feel free to ask me questions whenever you have them or post them here and there's bound to be someone who'll give you an answer.

Just be sure to read the rules! Hope you have a good time here on TDNF!

Welcome to the forums, Nate! Keyquest is fun, but I can barely play it on my computer. :(

For making neopoints make sure to check out the daily game, and you may also want to try games that also give out a lot of neopoints like Whack-A-Kass and Meerca Chase. ^^

Edit: Yes, Kass Basher. My bad. XD

Hi!

It's known as Kass Basher now. <_< I still call it Whack-A-Kass, it's a better name, but just in case he doesn't know... Meerca Chase is good, though. Used to be the best game they had next to Destruct-O-Match. But there are so many now, lots of diverse opinions, and DOM isn't what it used to be. :(

Oops, sorry Nate.

Well anyway, games that I play to get a lot of neopoints are Kass Basher, Dubloon Disaster, and Shenkuu Warrior. They all take a bit of practice, but after a short while, you'll be able to get 1000 NPs each play.

Note: These games are only good right now at their current ratios. NP ratios tend to fluctuate every now and then, so you'll have to check the ratio before you play.

Current # of points needed to get 1000 NPs/play.

Dubloon Disaster: 200

Shenkuu Warrior: 217 (Just reach level 3)

Kass Basher: 863

Also I recommend playing Plushie Tycoon, but only if you have a lot of time. Just read the guides, and you'll find it's really not as hard as you'd think it would be, and it'll give you about 100k a month, which is pretty nice to add to your wallet :)

Thanks for all of the welcomes. I can get 1k from those games and all really easily. It is not that hard for me. I have the gaming avvie. I do not have time so I cannot do that and I guess I just expect someone has something like a "three-minute 500k plan" or something.

Hiya... Welcome to TDN... I am Marianne... Help yourself to the snack table (it is on your left)...

Hello. I am new with an account but I have been using the dailies and other things like that on this site for a while. I decided to make an account so hello everyone. Is anyone can help me out a little bit being here I would appreciate it. By the way I have had my neopets account for a while and if anyone likes Keyquest or has any tips on getting nps please tell me.

Hi Nathan! I'm also quite new to TDN and have been out of touch for quite a while. I make most of my NPs from my favorite games and the Neopets stock market. Its a great way of investing whatever little you have. Let me know if you wanna try it and need some tips. I'll be glad to help you out!