Cybunny Faerie

LOL its Lia

Hey everyone! I wanted to share this image with you:

uhg.jpg

Background:

Over the summer my cousin held an internship with MTV networks. During his 4 month work period, he did a few days at the Neopets HQ. While there he said he was able to get a hold of a memo that had be send around just a few days before his arrival. The e-mail memo contained the PDF (hence the poor quality) of this image and a reminder about a meeting that was most likely to discuss the image. According to him it was just a preliminary image, or "rough idea" used to help create ideas for such things as plots, games, activities, and so on.

Knowing that I am a huge fan of Neopets (I've been playing for 9 years) he sent himself a copy and then sent it to me. However, a few months ago my account was frozen. While I am still in the process of trying to unfreeze it, I have not made anymore accounts so I have not played Neopets in quite some time.

I know when I received this E-mail I was completely surprised and did not know anything about the 2 characters featured. I am curious if they have released any news about possible new content?

If not, enjoy this little spoiler ;)

CYBUNNIES RULE!!!! :D :D

AND I <3 PRETTY FAERIES!!!!

JUst wish they would cover up her belly :'(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 8 months later...

Adorable cybunny there! Just saying :D honestly no clue who's in the pic :sad01_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.