Hello

ChaoticFission

Hey guys. Great site you have here.. very helpful :)

Took me a long time to log in for some reason. It kept saying that my password was wrong or something. Then I reset my password, but couldn't find where to change it back (it's very hidden and the link to change it only exists once you cross over to the other interface of the profile editor). Anyway, I think I'm all set now.. except I don't know where to change my display name :questionmark:

Well, I'm glad you figured it out. xD Welcome to the forums. My name is Morgan. All your cheese are belong to me. ;) As for changing your display name, you have to have 400 posts before you can change it. You'll also become a Super Member at that level. ^_^

Remember to read the rules. ;o

Well, I'm glad you figured it out. xD Welcome to the forums. My name is Morgan. All your cheese are belong to me. ;) As for changing your display name, you have to have 400 posts before you can change it. You'll also become a Super Member at that level. ^_^

Remember to read the rules. ;o

o. *scratches head* alrighty then :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

o. *scratches head* alrighty then :)

Welcome to the forums! It's always good to have more people! And strategy is part of the game -grins-

Look forward to hearing more from you!

~*~HOWDY~*~

Welcome To The Forum. We Are Super Excited To Have You Here.

I Hope You Stick Around Long Enough, And Are Active Enough, To Reach The 400th Post Morgan Mentioned.

Here Are Some Of My Favorite Topics I Think All The New Users Should Check Out:

thanks for the welcomes :cap:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to TDN!!! *pokes rules* I suggest you read them, before one of the staffers starts biting... You know I wonder what you would turn into.......